Prologue

(Luke + Robert / Ashton + Fletcher)

-

Lukes pov:

"Luke! Hurry up" My twin, Robert, yelled at me from downstairs.

"Alright alright, 2 minutes" i said, still thinking of an outfit.

I was meeting my twin brother's boyfriend's twin brother today, and was not at all excited.

Yes, my twin is dating a twin. And ever since they got together, its made Luke and Robert more distant, and I'm sure its the same for the Fletcher and his twin.

Whoever that was.

He was the boy I was meeting today and I'm so thrilled,

As you can surely tell.

Why do I have to meet him? What purpose would he bring to my life?

"Luke come on! Oh and can you bring me-"

"The horizon?"

"You didn't" he gasped.

"I did" I laughed, as did he.

I missed time like this, when we would make teribble band puns and jokes, or fangirl over one direction (don't judge us ok) or just hang in general.

But now thanks to Fletcher, i barely get to see him.

"C'mon Luke, I can't make Fletcher wait, just bring me my jacket" he said, laughing slightly.

"Kay, i'm coming now" I grumbled and quickly chucked on a Green Day shirt with black skinnies and ran downstairs.

"Fletcher this, Fletcher that, Fletchers more important than everything!" I mumbled under my breath but he still heard.

"Well duh" he said, laughing when I shot him a glare.

"C'mon, lets just go"

"Fine" I sighed and we left.

-

When we arrived, we got out and I had a scowl on my face.

"Can you not?"

"Huh?"

"Have that look on your face! Come on, you need to make a good impression for me. After all we are twins"

"Fine" I sighed dramatically, you're lucky I love you... Roberto"

"Don't even-" he hated that name so much.

I find it hot, it's like a foreign prince name...everything Robert's not.

"Dont worry... Lucas"

"Look, i'll stop"

"Right, the house is over there, go knock while I get the chocolates for Fletcher." He said pointing to a house with a jade green door.