0:0

Ashtons pov:

I had my reasons for the deal.

I wasn't mean.

But ever since our mum died, I only had Fletcher left... I didnt have many friends since I was bullied and Fletcher— Fletcher was my partner in crime, my role model...

My best friend.

And I missed him.

So so much that I was willing to ruin my brothers relationship just so I could be happy.

That sounds mean, but after being unhappy for so long, you'd do the same. Plus, I would help him through the 'heartbreak'

And then he'd love me even more, and he would realise how much he misses me and needs me.

Just like I need him.

-

"Ashton?"

"Hey, Luke"

"How did you get my number?"

"Don't ask. Now, are we still on for coffee?"

"Uh, sure.. I'll meet you in 10"

"You forgot, didn't you" I had told Luke, before he left (which was a few days ago) that we should meet for coffee, to discuss more.

"Oops?" he laughed from the other line and honestly it was kinda cute.

Wait-- did I just call him cute? Why did I do that? I can't do that.. I shouldn't–

"Ashton!"

"Oh yeah yeah, see you in ten... yeah bye" I rambled, disconnecting the call before Luke could reply.

"Fuck" I sighed to no one but the cold and empty room.

-

"Hey, Ash" Luke greeted, awkwardly shaking my hand.

"Uh, hey" I replied just as awkwardly.

"Sooooo" Luke dragged out.

"Okay let's make a plan!"

"What?"

"A plan of what we're gonna do!" I squealed excitedly, "This is kinda dangerous, it's like a secret mission and we could get caught and--"

"and oh fuck, don't do that, it's so cute" Luke gripped my arms, pulling them down to stop my 'weird-but-cute' body language.

I looked down sheepishly, blushing.

"U-um anyway... the list..." Luke scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah... well we gotta make a plan of how we're gonna separate them considering they are literally inseparable.

"That reminds me... are you shre this is a good idea?"

"Positive, besides, what could go wrong?" I shrugged.

The answer: A lot.

-

Usually people who crave love and attention are bullied and have family problems or they are being decieved of love. I really wanted to make a story with a person like that to show although what theyre doing is wrong its really an involuntary thing (sometimes)

there will be alot of psychological points of view in here sorry lolz

ik this is short srry but I just wanted to update to say hiiii

vote and comment, ily - nabs. x