Family gain Family lost part 1

We all sitting there eating I wear long sweater cover my arms and darly kept looking at me and wondering why I have sweater on. Darly asked who kicked Merle out and rick replied "I did. Rick was looking me bounced back to darly then me I shook my head whisper no don't say it. Darly looked at rick and then at me I stare at my food amd I replied Merle picked a fight with me and he was about to hit me rick only stepped in to save me. Darly looked puzzle and I stand ed up took my sweater off showed me my bruises on my arms and darly replied "why did you tell me that Merle put his hands on you". Because you tried to save I can handle my self and also said I was piece of ass for you. Darly looked shocked and hold me and I wrap my arms around hugs him. Everyone asked where Dale and shane is we don't know then we heard shot fired and we all run out saw shane shot Dale and then we tried to get the gun but shane pulled gun on rick had he's hand up slowly and rick told Carl go in inside with beth and Carl went in inside and there was zombie coming behide him and took chunk out shane and he screaming of pain and other zombies joined in and we run in inside of the farm and gathered supplied and how to moved cecil she still knocked out and talked over plans what we could do but waited until the zombies pass and they left and looked around for more but some killed them and moved supplies to car and we moved clothes the other stuff . And we finally moved cecil went to prison and moved it before we got there we met sasha and Bob we took them then and everyone made self a home and me and darly had share a room and it was really weird I didn't mind it but darly other head did. Because we never slept together. So I sat on bed bottom bunk humming a tune darly came in nervous. I looked at him "what is wrong ' he looked at me and reply no I was thinking . We lost other person today and I looked sad and I got up and gave him kiss. We be okay darly are we going recandle love again I'm sorry I made u uncomfortable. Darly replied 'no it not you'. I'm going to see cecil doing. Walked out and walked to around until I found cecil and saw cecil waking up and yelled to Maggie to get her dad and for eric too. I said ' cecil it me kayla is here I leaning towards her and she looked at me and smiles. Cecil replied' where am I what is going on'. I replied 'it okay takes it easy your weak right now '. I saw Maggie amd her dad and Eric coming in .