Demon form my past

Me and darly left the cabin and we walked for hours I didn't care. I asked ' darly you okay with what happen back there. Darly didn't say anything he kept walking with arms around me for protection... We walked untill notice the place where we walking to ' darly do remember this place I walked head of him turning around ... Darly looked at me ' yeah I do it our old place before you moved.. We walked up street name I saw.my old house I ran to it darly yelled me to stop.. I stopped in front of the house darly could up to. He whisper' kayla leave the past behind this place no good for you to remember. I said ' come on darly it to spend the night here it getting dark u know how I feel about the dark. I opened the door before I get I was knocked out cold before I could react. .. I heard daryl talking to me.. I couldnt wake up..

Dream pov
I looking around saw my young self playing with young boy brown hair and blue ish green eyes I recognize it was darly and me . Young self ran in the home with darly in hand to hand i following i saw my father and mom yelling at each other while he doing that he was drinking alcohol... My young self cling to darly arm my father spoke ' I DO NOT NEED THAT REDNECK IN MY HOUSE YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FORM HIM HE NO GOOD. My young self crying her eyes out before father could pulled her away him my young self ran with darly up to my room and she locked the door because father trying to get I'm my room..

I woke up form darly talking to i looked around 'ughhhh my head hurts what happened .. Darly replied ' that jerk hit u back of the head tie us up .. I looked at this person is for t of me I blink to clear blurry vision he spoke in drunk speech. I' dad is that you ... The guy looked at me then said' kayla is that you my daughter. . I whisper ' yes it me now untie me dad amd daryl too. Dad untie us he asked me ' where you been why did come home to us and your mother is gone so is brother too . I said ' I don't care father because I'm glad I left when I did I walked over to darly I huge him i know it mad my dad mad I didn't care .. dad looked us with anger in his eyes ... ' so you still that god damn redneck ...Before he could say anything I got right in his face I pointed my finger at his face ' Choose your word carefully dad I'm not same little who scared of you I will kicked your ass I don't if your my father or not Do not talk to darly like that again Father back up hands air . ' we going spend the night here and don't try anything I will know I lead darly upstairs to old room and I closed the door locked it . Darly looked around and sat on the bed I sat next to him he hug me hard I whisper to him' I had dream form the past darly asked ' about what .. I told him it was us.my father and mother and my childhood. I took of my clothes leave my bra panties and darly was shorts and cuddle up to him putting his arms around me and I up close to his neck.... We fall asleep in our arms together. ...

See what happens next mabye I will put kayla and darly past in next chapter when they were young ....untill next time bye.