Meeting my first love. .....again

We all walked up to farm and we saw daryl and others walked up and darly asked who is this? Cecil replied Darly don't u remember kayla?? Daryl replies back prove it anyone could have that same necklace kiddy. Cecil replied back check the back of the necklace then u big goof . He relpies tie her up and stop calling me that. She replies no you do it your the one who doesn't trust her, and never .As Daryl came closer kayla heart started what feels like a billion miles per hour.she was trying to catch her breath. Cecil yelled stop let me take it off I'm too scared u may kill her daryl replies why would I kill the women I'm in love with ok kayla?? Where did we go on our first unofficial date??
To the wood the tree house you had and that same night I kissed you and asked you to please ask me to girlfriend already?? Daryl run and picked me and kissed me and said I'm never letting go of you ever. I love you kayla rae Collyns.
Cecil pov
As I turn around to awe there gone I guess there going to have ...you know . As I turn around to go talk to Maggie, Merle started to hit on me and all i can do is look at eric who's like let's tell please let's be together you see eric wife was killed the day the found me and I killed the walker after it bit her so Eric has always had a thing for me after she died I held eric and comfted him. Ever since then eric and I have been inseparateable . I walk over to eric with everyone standing there and just ask I was about to tell them a shot was fired and it hit me in the leg and the last thing I remember is eric saying I love you....
Kaylas pov
As me and darly made up stairs amd I hold him kissing him and we finally got the Door opened and put me down so he could locked the Door. And started to make out that's when we hear banging on the door and it was rick " cecil been hit u have to come out." Darly and I Rush out the door he gave me a kiss and said I love we will continue this and made outside and I Rush over and to stop the bleeding and cecil curse and hitting everyone but me and darly and Eric. Everyone pulled cecil in because she passing out and the was Herschel and patching up her wound. Everyone waited outside the Door while me darly and Eric in there. I was holding her hand and talking low to her. Eric told me and daryl that he was kind seeing me. I never saw daryl fly of the handle and push him up against the wall and say good but hurt her I'll KILL YOU UNDERSTOD. For the first time eric was speechless..........