chapter 2

After we paid for our tickets for the entry to the water park, we went in and it was completely empty, we were happy because we could go on the rides without waiting in line. Fred out of nowhere shouts "guys we have to go to all the rides even the scariest one!"
Every time we used to go to a water park or theme park he was always the one scared of the big rides!
" yeah sure you are gonna ride the scariest one!" Aaron exclaimed in a giggling sound.
"How do you know,he might grow,some balls and ride it," I said with a smile on my face, although I knew he wasn't going to ride it.
As we reached the top of the first slide Steve started to get a stomach ache, Aaron told kane quietly,
"I think Steve is the one who is scared of the ride not fred!"
"Shut up Aaron I have ears you know, and I'm not scared," Steve said In a manly voice.
A few minutes after we reached the top and took a break we found out that the best ride was closed.
"Yes" Aaron and fred said quietly. I heard them both but I didn't want to embarrass them so I stayed quiet.
So we went to the ride next to it and it was a colorful slide six different lanes and we were suppposed to sit on a tube, but eventually we forgot to get them so we had to go all the way back down and get, but Dave the lifeguard told us that he had five tubes, and took us to a place which was filled with tubes.
"Dibs on the red" Kane said in a loud noise while running towards the tubes. As was saw him running we all followed him got our tubes and went back to the ride.