chapter 6

The next day was the day the group of guys and girls had to go out, my brother Chris was going to drop the guys off to the mall. He passed by everyone's house, we were all in the car other than Aaron. My brother liked Aaron because he thought he was the funniest out of all of us.
15 minutes have past and Aaron still didn't come, so I had to go down and call him. When I knocked on the door his maide opened, I asked were he was and she told me that he is in his room sleeping, I went up to his room opened the door and jumped on him and woke him up. He got so scared.
He told me that he totally forgot about it.
"What are you still doing? Come on change we are going to be late for our movie!" I said with an angry way just to scare him.
In about five minutes he was done, we ran to the car, and left directly.

When we reached the girls were already there,
"Were have you been? We have been waiting here for 20 minutes!" Loraine said angrily.
"Aaron the dumb ass was sleeping!" Fred said as we all looked at Aaron.

When we entered the movie, I sat between Katie and Steve, and the people next to Steve were Alice and Aaron, but next to Katie there was Kane, fred, Jessica, and Loraine.

It was a comedy movie, every second you would hear people laughing and snorting.

👓👓👓👓👓👓
Half way through the movie Alice wanted to go to the bathroom, but she was scared so she asked Aaron if he can come with her and stand outside next to the door. He obviously said yes, before Aaron stands up Steve whispers to him
"Do your move!"
We all heard it and started laughing, but Aaron didn't care and just walked away.

I thinking of telling Katie that I still like her but I didn't know if it was the right time.

5 minutes later....
"Jason, i need to tell you something!" Katie said in a shy voice.
I nodded
"Look i like you ..!" Before she finished the sentence I just went for the kiss and risked it.
She looked at me, smiled and put her head on my chest.
"Thank god" She said in a relaxed way.

When the movie finished we went out and headed to the parking, because my brother was waiting for us.

I gave Katie a hug and a kiss on the cheek then left.

When we were on the way I told Steve what had happened between me and Katie, he told, me to take her on a date next week.

"Man she's not like any other girl, she's different she special." I said staring outside the car.

"Bro ask her out you guys would be the cutest couple," Steve said.

When I reached home I directly went to my room and jumped on my bed. I just kept thinking of Katie, she was always on my mind

Hope you enjoyed
Sorry I haven't published in such a long time
Don't forget to like and tell me if I should fix anything