chapter 5

A few weeks after the water park Steve tells me that he broke up with Jessica a few days ago, I asked for the reason he broke up with her, and he told me that when he went on a double date with Diana jessica's friend from outside school, Jessica was flirting a lot with Diana's boyfriend. He told me that he was really pissed but he eventually got over her. The day before the guys and girls go out Steve asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with him, I said I could, so i changed into my grey shorts blue shirt and a jeans jacket.

As we reached and we were standing in line to book the tickets Steve told me that he has been talking to this girl named Arial.
"She has hazel colored eyes blonde hair and freckles" Steve said with a daydreaming look.
He seemed to really like her, I said to myself.

When it was our turn to buy the tickets he told me to pick the movie, it was always me picking the stuff for some reason, I always felt like I was bossing him around but, he tells me that he is fine with it. We booked two tickets to a horror movie, and horror movies weren't Steve's thing but it was mine and he told me to pick the movie so it was basically his fault.

While we were waiting for the movie, Steve kept telling me about her and how he met her it looked like he liked her way more than he liked Jessica. I also told him about how much I liked Katie, so he gave me some advise.

When we entered the cinema, Steve started shivering already, and we haven't even started the movie. I couldn't stop laughing of how scared he was, i have never seen him that scared in my life. We were looking around to see who was in the cinema and we found Aaron and Alice together alone, it looked like they were on a date. I was really happy for him, while Steve on the other hand wanted to embarrass him so he screamed his name really loud.
" Steve you'll embarrass him now shut up" I said hushing him.
"That's the point!" Steve said In a laughing way.
When the movie started I told Steve to shut up or I'll tell everyone how big of a pussy he is. The second I said that he didn't open his mouth.

When the movie finished we went out and hid on the side to see Aaron and Alice, as they went out we went up to them and said hi and talked to them for a bit, and then we left so they can have there time alone.

When we were walking around the mall, we saw Jessica and George walking and holding hands, I looked at Steve from the side of my eye and thought he was going to be sad, but it turns out that he was really happy for her. When I saw that he was happy, I was even happier.

When we were heading to look for a restaurant, we saw Arial, she saw us as well and waved with a cute smile on her face.
"Man, I guess everyone Is here!" Steve said suddenly.

When Arial stood up to come to us, a guy came up to her held her by the band and pulled her away. She started screaming, so we both ran up to the guy and pushed him away. When we pushed him away Steve helped Arial up, and rapped his arms around her. When the guy stood up he attempted to punch me, but eventually I dodged it, and punched him across the face. He was bleeding so he just ran away.
"Nice move Jason, where did you learn to do that?" Steve said In an amazed way.
"Don't you remember, I take kick boxing?" I questioned.

When we were heading to drop Arial at her house, she gave Steve a kiss then hugged him and she thanked me and squeezed my cheek. Steve was blushing a lot, it was like a tomato. When we were heading to our neighborhood Steve asked Me,
"I'd this a dream or ...?"
"Man get over it, it's just a kiss!" I said hushing him.
When we reached our neighborhood, not only we are in the same neighborhood, but our houses are also facing each other.

-----------------
Hope you enjoy ✌✌✌