Chapter 3

*Dean's POV*

We laid down in bed, Cas and I, after we had finished unpacking everything.

"Did we do the right thing? Moving him out here?" Cas asked from my side.

"I don't know Cassie." I said, ruffling his hair.

He nodded and we sighed.

We can only hope that the damn beast doesn't try to follow him.

*Derek's POV*

We laid on his bed, Stiles and I, he on my chest and me gently stroking his hair. I was quietly humming to him to try to keep the tears at bay.

He was quietly drumming the tune on my chest and I smiled up at him.

After I finished humming I asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"This is like the thirtieth move we've had in the last two years. Mom and Dad have been moving us around for years, since I was born in fact. My Uncles Sam and Gabriel usually move around with us but they had to take care of their son, Scott, and daughter, Lydia, for awhile. We're being chased by a monster, I don't know what is it but Dad is very concerned. We moved here because we heard about this legendary pack, your pack it seems, and Mom wanted to ask the Alpha for protection but Dad doesn't want to. I had friends in the last town, I had a life and they dragged me away from there." He ranted, drumming the tune from the song on my chest.

"Hey it'll be okay. It's okay, I'll protect you." I said soothingly and went back to humming.

&&&&&&&&&&

Okay, updated version. A lot longer and a glimpse into Genim's head, the song Derek hums and Stiles drums is T.N.T. by AC/DC. Here's a version with the lyrics on the screen. Thank you all of your help and support. Love, Author-san. xoxo