Chapter 6 | Escape Plan

~ Your POV ~

"Oh, it's happening! It's finally, finally happening!"

I found myself encased in darkness, but I felt in my gut that something terrible was happening. The ground was cold underneath me, but I couldn't move my body.

"Physical Form? Don't mind if I do!"

After a moment of lights flashing behind my eyelids, I forced my eyes to open. I sat up painstakingly but failed to recognize where I was.

I was wearing a long, lacy, red and black sleeved shirt, and a black sweater vest over that. A black skirt rested over red leggings, and black leather boots covered my feet. It seemed unlike anything I myself would choose to wear. I looked around and realized Gravity Falls was in some sort of Armageddon-state. My eyes widened as I realized.

Had Bill... won?

I stared in horror as he developed a physical form. He was unbeatable now...

"Alright, listen up you one lifespan, three dimensional, five sense, skin puppets!"

I failed to push myself off the ground, only now realizing wings extended from my shoulder blades, and a tail was protruding out of my lower back. Horns achingly stuck out of my head.

My eyes widened as I finally realized what Bill had truly accomplished. He not only achieved bringing the end of the world, but he also stole me away from Ford.

Was that really all Bill saw me as? A pawn to simply use for his own advantage?

Was I really just a toy?

"This is our town now, boys!"

I came out of my trance and realized that 10 other demons had come into the picture. Each holding their own name and specific talents, though I felt as if I had already known them since this apocalypse started. It was almost like Bill was in my head, but I was also in his. We shared information subconsciously with each other. I could see through his eyes, and he could see through mine as well.

The Gravity Falls citizens had begun telling the other-worldly demons off, but one of them tried to make something of a peace treaty. It was Llama's father, and sadly, Bill responded by shuffling the functions of every whole in his face. Llama's family screamed in horror, and the rest of the townsfolk began to panic.

"It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind!" A blackish-brownish pyramid rose into the sky, and a yellow liquid showed in its mortar joints.

"And how about some bubbles of pure madness!" A colorful bubble floated towards me and I stumbled blindly out of the way. Pain erupted all over my body, and I found I was sore all over, especially in my newly found wings and tail.

"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme! Welcome one and all, to Weirdmageddon!"

I sat still on the ground unable to move.

I was now connected to Bill in a mental way. We were almost one being.

And there was no escape...

~ Dipper's POV ~

"Ah, my Quantum Destabilizer. I've been waiting a long time to use this," Ford said, holding a gun-looking weapon.

I looked outside the window of the tower we were hiding in. My eyes widened when I saw (Y/n) sitting on the ground near Bill. She was covered in bruises, causing me to almost overlook her newly acquainted unnatural body parts.