Chapter 1- New school new terror

Skye's pov:
Ugh another day of waking up and going to a another school I've been to 6 different schools in the last 2 months. Manly because my father has a special job that requires him to go everywhere and I hate it because I'm shy and I get anxiety when Im new. At my first school I was super popular and didn't even need to to do anything to fit in. But now I'm a new fish in a massive pond.

"Ring ring ring ring"

My phone was going off its probably my mother telling me to leave for school........
But it wasn't it was a private number so I answered it and it was my friend Stephanie I'm walking with her I guess I forgot to put her in my contacts! " hey Skye I can't wait to walk with you ill met you outside your new house byeeeeee." So I get up pack my bag and walk outside to see Stephanie with her boyfriend Chris kissing and cuddling! " UGH must you 2 love birds stop making me sick and let's go" i grumbled. " someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" chris laughed. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking Stephanie caught up to me " so what classes are you most excited to go to" she asked. "probably tech and art they seem interesting" i said. As soon as I got to the gate Chris kissed Steph good-bye and ran to his friends. I was getting my anxiety I could feel it omg I'm so nervous. I looked up and saw the most sweetest smile ever and definitely brightened my day.............

HEYYYYY y'all my names Liv and I'm new to this kinda thing I guess BAHABABAH
anyways this sucks I guess any suggestions please fell free to comment them!!!!
I hope you enjoy bye guysss!!!!!!