Chapter 2- hey the names ethan karpathy

SKYES POV:

" hey the name Ethan Karpathy yours is......" He said. Before I could embarrass my self Stephanie spoke " oh hello mr Karpathy she's my friend she new of course, she lives down the road for me and actu" she was cut off by Ethan " ohhhhh I know, your the girl who moved in next to me I thought I remembered that smile" omgggggg was I smiling It doesn't matter I think he likes my smile. "Thanks Ethan" I stuttered. I actually managed to get that out OMG IM SO HAPPY! Before Ethan could get a word out the bell rang and I covered my ears because I find bells so piercing and annoying. Ethan laughed at me omg I was about to cry but then he said " we all hate school trust me your not the only one" that definitely calmed me down he then ran off into the school gates. I walked slow and fast at the same time I didn't want to be late for class but then again I don't want to be the new girl.

ETHANS POV:

Wow she was really pretty but she seemed scared of something but I hope she's not scared of me tho. It's weird because I have a girlfriend but she's a bitch I don't know why I date her tho tbh maybe because Chris and Jakob say that she would help the band but I don't see how. Yep that's right I'm in a band in stereo we were on the Xfactor last year and it was a blast seriously so many amazing things have come my way. But I really  hope I'm in a class with this 'new girl Skye' she seems nice and definitely hot oops sorry not sorry.

——————

I hope you guys liked it I'm definitely making its longer soon!
Follow my Insta it's Toxicinstereo yep!!!!!!!! Comment suggestions
Please!!!!!!!!! Thanks again guys byeeeeeeeeeee