Chapter 3~ math genius

[skyes pov]

I don't know what I'm feeling like I'm happy and sad and scared because this boy Ethan made me feel so many emotions. I don't know if he's dating but I sure hope he doesn't because I may have a total crush on him. "Hey Skye we need to get you signed in at the office, follow me Mkay" Steph said. Steph woke me from my thoughts and I just nodded and followed her.

*5 mins later*

"Okay young lady here's your timetable,the map of the school incase you get lost and a note for your parents informing them of the formal in about 6 weeks" one of the office ladies said. "Thanks so much" I just replied. As soon as I turn around I bump into someone and I drop all my books and sheets and the person dropped to the floor to help me. I looked up to say thank you but to my surprise it was Ethan. I just stared at him like I was dead and he chuckled "sorry about that Skye, are you alright" he winked at me. OMG YE WINKED AT ME IM DEAD. "yea I'm good, thanks for asking Ethan" I stuttered. Out of no where "come in lovey doveys skye needs to go to class" Steph just rolled her eyes. I picked up my stuff and ran after Steph. "What do you have against him  he's hot, jawline is gorgeous & don't get me started on his hair omg he's perfect and just soooooooooo SWEET" I whispered "'1. He has a girlfriend 2.i have a boyfriend & 3 he's my cousin so that would be pretty awkward don't ya think" she said looking quite pissed off. WAIT DID SHE SAY HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND I THINK MY HEART FEEL IN TO A MILLION PIECES. When we finally reach class the teacher looks at us puzzled and ask us why we were late. "Im soooo sorry miss this is Skye she's new and we just went to sign her in at the office" Steph seemed to say in an innocent voice. " that's okay girls please take a seat" she said. Steph runs up to her friends and sits but there was no more room for me so I sit in the only seat left at the back next to OMFG ETHAN. I waked over and put my stuff down and looked at the teacher. This was gonna be an awkward day so far.

——————

Short but idc here's the 3rd part I'm going to write me late okay byeeeeee guys!!!!!