Chapter 21

I felt my whole body shiver as I stared into the eyes of the man I use to love. His hazel eyes were hard and clear of almost all emotion aside from hatred. I felt my body go cold, all the memories of being with him rush back and hit me like a ton of bricks. And just as fast they came, I pushed them back twice as hard and fast. 

Smiling I nod my head in a gesture of hello. His eyes linger across my body, his eyes stopping on my chest, I'm not gonna lie, but the last time I saw Isaac I was not as you would say "Fully developed" in those certain areas, so it would be a huge change for him. I cough and his eyes instantly shot up to my face and he stares at me, looking over every detail. Doing my own little scan over him, not that much has changed for Isaac, the only huge change are his eyes, they use to be playful and full of life, but now they are dead and blocked off. His usual clean shaved face is covered in hair, his dark curls and longer and tasseled all over the place. 

"Isaac, great to see you again." Marcus says in a happy voice. He's situated behind Isaac and I see the look on his face, its a don't do anything stupid or we both die look. 

Isaac looks at me closer and then moves forward inspecting my face. 

"I thought I had told yous to not hit her," He says in a raspy voice, god that voice, he cares about me being harmed... No Lilly! Stop it, he cheated on you! He didn't want you!

 And just like that I push those emotions behind my wall as well. 

He leans forward and I move back, he clenches his jaw and then stands up straight. 

"Lilly." he says in a cold voice. Glaring at me. I just look up at him and smile. Acting like everything is fine. 

"Yes?" I say in an innocent voice smirking at him. 

"Fuck it, Marcus leave. Now." He says in a firm voice not looking from me once. 

I stare back at him just as intensely, in the corner of my eye I see Marcus give me a strange look before he leaves the room. As soon as the door closes Isaac moves around the bed, staring at me, its as if he is trying to work something out, but he just can't quite put his finger on it. 

"So why am I here exactly?" I say dropping my happy act. I stare at him blank faced, and now its his turn to smirk.

"Ahhh theirs the Lilly I was looking for." He smirks moving towards me. he sits on the bed and i instantly pull my legs up towards me. 

"Scared I might hurt you?" He says smirking. 

"Why would be scared of something you already did?" I blurt out. As soon as they leave my mouth i regret it all. 

But just like that his smirk vanishes, he just stares at, then he gets up and walks to the end of the bed. 

"Sounds like someones still going on about the whole cheating thing." He says in a bored voice.

And just like that everything broke all at once.

"NO SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU CHEATED ON ME ON MY OWN FUCKING BIRTHDAY! AND YOU DID IT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!" Letting my anger get the better of my i was tempted to just fucking break free from my cuffs. 

Looking at him he looks like hes about to burst out laughing. 

"Don't you fucking dare Isaac." I say in a deathly serious voice.

"If you fucking laugh at me I will break free from these fucking cuffs and choke you out, I don't care if your "men" come in guns blazing and shot me. As long as i get to see that pretty little face of yours suffer for a split second I'll fucking do it." I watch his face switch from one of humor to serious.