Chapter 42

When I got home all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. I'll admit that was really fun but it was 5AM and I was forced to wake up, but they won't let me go back to sleep.

"I hate all of you." I said grouchily as I flopped on the couch.

"We love you too Jess." Vylad joked.

"Whatever, I'm gonna see what Jin's up to, peace." I saluted them then walked downstairs.

He was in the portal room, "Hey Jin, what chu doin?"

"Something."

"Yes because that's so informative." I sassed.

"Okay I'm working on a new portal. I hope you realize I lost the dimension coordinates to Satiel." He admitted.

"YOU CUT OFF MY CONNECTION WITH MY BEST FRIEND." I hit him in the shoulder.

"Hey hey, I'm trying to get it back before tomorrow. Your leaving tomorrow right?" He defended.

"Yeah, if it's not back by tomorrow, Satiel's gonna kill me." I thought of the consequences.

"You'll be fine, now be a good Jess and go back upstairs." He lightly pushed me.

"Okay fine" I walked upstairs and left him alone.

My actual phone rang,

"Hello?"

"Hey Jess! So I'll be over in thirty minutes." It was Shelby.

"Okay awesome, see you soon!"

"Bye Jess!" She hung up.

"Ross, Shelby's gonna be here soon!" I yelled to the house in general.

"What?" A sleepy Ross came downstairs.

"Your cousins gonna be here in thirty minutes, so don't be mean to her." I scolded.

"Fine. But if she messes with my stuff." He threatened.

"You can make the ground rules with her later" I didn't want to hear what he had to say.

I walked off to the main room, I didn't need to get ready so I just had to wait for Shelby. Wait I should probably warn everyone, I think the other guys are in the training room.

I went through the portal that leads to my pocket dimension and went to the training room.

"Okay listen up!" Everyone was here that didn't know who Shelby was.

"The guys and I friend is coming to live in my dimension! So I'll be coming down with her later, just please don't be idiots and scare her." I explained.

"Okay, we won't scare her." Dante assured.

"Too much." Travis snickered in the back.

"What was that Travis?" I said sternly, I guess the scared factor increased with the fact I have a titanium long sword in my hands.

"N-nothing. I didn't say anything." He said nervously.

I charged at him and hardly scraped his cheek, but it was enough for blood to come trickling out.

"What did you say Travis?"

"We won't scare her too much!" He said quickly.

"If she tells me that you boys are scaring her you'll never hear the end of it." I threatened.

"Yes ma'am." All the guys said in unison.

"Good. Now I'll bring her down here later." I put my sword back in its sleeve and walked upstairs back to the portal.