How?

Anicia POV:

I wake up in the arms of a girl who actually noticed me. Who actually seems to truly care for me. I turn so I can look at her. Her sleep face is adorable. Her mouth is slightly open and her nose will occasionally twitch. I smile and continue looking at her mouth. At her lips to be exact. Slowly I get a bit closer to her almost kissing her.

Shocked at myself I stop but her hand goes to the nape of my neck gently. I look at her confused. "Kiss me." She says in a soft ton.

I do as told and kiss her. The kiss lasted a while and felt so right. Her lips on mine was like we were made for each other. I get closer and she holds me tight. Sadly the kiss is interrupted by a loud knock on the door. "What was that?" I ask softly.

"Shut up and go hide in the wardrobe. Do not come out until I say to. Got it?" She says in a protective voice and I nod.

Quickly I go to hide in the wardrobe and suddenly hear a loud bang. My immediate reaction was to cover my head and cry.

Elizarius POV:

He will not come and ruin my life any further. After making sure Anicia was hidden I open the door and immediately attack. Finio is fighting back but weaker than me. I claw at him and granted he cut me a couple good times but I knock him down and snap his neck like a twig. "You will never take what I love from me again." I say ripping his heart out slowly.

Limping I walk inside and plop into my bed. I throw a pillow at the wardrobe. Anicia runs out to me and stares. My wounds were slowly healing and she lays beside me.

Anicia POV:

She looks at me smiling warmly and I can't help but stay calm. "What are you?" I ask.

"A dragonolf. And you are my mate." She doesn't hesitate to mention.

Blushing I stare and say, "I thought all dragonolves were dead."

"Most are but some still live around the planet." She says and takes my hand.

Smiling I kiss her cheek softly and get closer. Gently she holds me as I fall asleep in her arms. She plays with my long really light auburn hair. Slowly I fall asleep. She holds me even after I have fallen asleep. I slept and dreamed of her.

____________________
A/n:
Ok so you need to know Anicia is NOT human. She just hides her true form until later in the story. Anyway hope you like it so far.