CHAPTER 2: Like strings on a guitar.

So, anyways this Tori girl pushed me. I tried saving myself but it all had happened too fast. I HAD LANDED INTO THEIR GUITAR LEAVING IT SNAPPED IN HALF AND STRINGS BROKEN.I was so annoyed and angry at Tori I could've just pulled her hair out. She was such an obnoxious little brat and I never say things like that about people .Not only did she push me purposely so that I could fall into their guitar but after that happened I slid and slammed my head into a shop on the side of the road.

I couldn't really remember anything else apart from the fact that when I regained consciousness I was lying in a hospital bed in St George Hospital. While I was in the ambulance I only remember one second when I woke up for one second and saw Jakob staring at me. My heart was pounding. That stare could've been deadly. When I woke up I didn't really know what was going on. I thought I was definitely losing it.

'Was I dead or alive'.

'Who was my family and friends?'

Even the thought of 'What's my name?'

I didn't really know what was going on and I was actually quite scared as to where I was. Why was there people staring at me, and WHY was there random people I didn't even know staring at me. The first thing I saw when I woke up was 3 boys wearing jeans and t-shirts. I had never see them before and they were asking me questions and telling me things like

'' We hope you get better".

For me, I was a bit confused as to, were these people my brothers or cousins or my best friend or boyfriend. It was a very overwhelming situation and  I started balling my eyes out. No one knew what was happening and they rushed into a frenzy. The boys rushed to a nurse to tell them what was happening and my brother, was his name, Luke? (I'm pretty sure)

Another lady was calling to me "Phoebe, Phoebe".

"Are you all right, What Happened" came from a boy.

Then I heard all these beeping noises coming from machines and then a mask got put over my head.

It is then I realised that my life is like a string. One snap and its broken.