Chapter 4- Touché.

I wake up to a beam of sunlight hitting my face and the obnoxious voice of the lady from Good Morning Boston. I reach and turn off my iHome before rolling off the bed only to be met by the floor on the other side. I groan as I try to push myself off the floor.

"Jamison, you're nearly late for school so I suggest you hurry it up." My mother says from outside of my door.

"Okay." 

I walk into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I throw on a pair of leggings and a plain black v-neck. I pull my hair into a sloppy ponytail and grab my motorcycle keys before running down stairs.

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" My dad says in a low voice.

"No." I step into my black doc martens and shut the door behind me.

I drive at a steady pace because I know if I drive at my usual rate, I'll get to school rather quickly and I am not in the mood to get there any time soon.

I park my motercycle at my designated spot, right in front of the school, and walk towards the building full of obnoxious, pretentious wannabes. The late bell rights right when I step into my  first class.

"Do you have a pass, Ms. Ace?" Mr. Jet asks.

"Nope." I give him a cocky smile and take a seat right in front of the class.

He sighs and continues writing figures on the smart board, which bored me to sleep, literally. It wasn't until the a loud voice of a boy calling my name woke me up.

"Jamie, baby. Class ended. Wake up." Jason whispers closely in my ear, his breath causing me to almost choke. 

"I know what I'm getting you for Christmas." I sigh as I sit up and begin to walk to the exit. 

"And what's that?" He catches up to me and smirks. 

"A mouth wash."  

He chuckles at me at shakes his head, probably too familiar with my harshness to feel any actual offense from my words.

I smile at him, for not going berserk at my and freaking out of embarrassment from what I said. Most people consider me a mean ass bitch, who doesn't know how to keep her mouth closed. But in all reality, I'm just honest and people can't take that. 

I walk down the hallways to my second period, and the kids filing out of class move out of my way as if it's the red sea all over again. I grin to myself, because I've got everyone in the palm of my hands. 

As soon as I walk into my next class of hell and take a seat farthest from the teacher, Harry walks in with his stack of books in hand and a backpack that looks like it's filled with boulders.

He makes eye contact with me, but doesn't say anything as he sets his rocks down. 

"Styles." I say loudly.

"Y--yes?" He says nervously as he turns around to face me.

From the looks of it, he's turning bright red because everyone has their eyes on him, and me.

The nosy kids stared attentively, probably expecting me to crack an insult about him. 

"I didn't know you had this class." I say, amused by his baffled expression.

"I--I told you, we have calculus and physics together."

I nod and raise a brow, "Interesting." 

His mouth flicks a shy smile and he turns away from me to sit down. 

Seeing as this class bored the fuck out of me, I pulled out my phone and began playing some stupid game with a bird who can't seem to get through these stupid pipes. It frustrates me to the death but I can't seem to pull my eyes away from it. Time literally flies by because when I die for the thousandth time in Flying Bird or Slappy bird or whatever, the bell signifying the end of class rings. 

I groan and get up to walk out of class, with Jason following me like a lost puppy. 

"What the hell was that?" He asks.

"What?" 

"Your little chit chat with Mr. Styles in there. You guys are homies now or what?"

"Are you high?" I ask, ignoring his question, because his eyes are blood shot and he reeks of pot.

He laughs, "Yeah I had a session earlier."

I nod.

"Are you going to answer me?" He pesters.

"Carlie and Niall doesn't believe that I can make any guy fall head over heels for me. I'm just having some fun with that lost soul," I snicker.

"You're insane." He laughs.

"Yeah, and you aren't?" I challenge.

"Touché. I'll see you later." He smiles.

I purse my lips together and nod before turning the other way.

As I am walking to third period, I decided that I pity Jason and that I should be nicer to him. All he wants is to get into my pants, which then again every guy here did. He literally devotes his life into pleasuring me and it's kind of sad to know that he'll never have me. My thoughts of pity for Jason is interrupted when a short little brunette nearly crashes into me when I am walking into class.

"Move." I squint down at her. 

"S--sorry." She says as she quickly gets out of my way. 

I smile in triumph and sit in a desk, farthest from everyone in this class and continue my game of this bird shit that has gotten me very heated. Then the class ends. 

Then 4th period comes; I see Harry once more.

"Styles." I greet him as I walk by him.

"Hi." He says softly.

I try to make contact with him but he refuses, so I give up and walk to the back of the class and take a seat. 

By the time lunch comes, my fingers are numb and I have deleted the stupid bird app from my phone.

"Jamie!" Niall greets me. 

"Hey." 

"How was the date with the nerd? Did he try to seduce you with math formulas?" 

I laugh, "How'd you know?" 

"Carlie told me." Niall grins.

"Yeah, he tried reciting the quadratic formula to me. I had to throw a rock at him to get him to shut up." 

We both laugh out loud, and Carlie joins us. 

"What are you two chickens laughing about?"

"My date with a nerd whom you thought I couldn't get." I wink at her.

"You're incredible." Niall huffs.

"I second that," Carlie says.

"I know." I smile proudly.

Niall snorts at my remark as we both turn and walk towards our table, a table where no one dares to touch because as it is known by probably everyone in this school, this is our table. 

[Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment!]