Chapter 7- I Dare You.

Harry's P.O.V

When we get to Niall's house, I can practically hear the base vibrating under my feet. Jamie opens the door without knocking and I stand back as the flare of loud music hits me.

"Speak of the devil." A girl comes and hugs Jamie. 

"Oh my god, she did it. She actually did it." Some guy comes over and fist bumps Jamie. 

"Carlie, Niall, meet Harry." Jamie gestures towards me. 

I give them an awkward wave and expected a weird look in return, which was what I got. 

"How'd you convince him to come? And what the fuck did you do to him?" Carlie practically shrieks. 

"I got him new clothes. And a phone. Hold on," Jamie turns towards Niall, "Can you turn down the fucking music I'm trying to explain my victory here!" 

"Sorry, Jamie. You're the boss." Niall smiles and walks over to turn the volume down. 

I let out a sigh, amazed at how easily Jamie could control these male figures and make them bow down at her feet. I think I've fallen for her magical spell as well, and I don't mind. 

"Here," that guy, Niall I presume, hands me a plastic cup. 

"Oh no, I don't drink." I take the cup anyway. 

"Pussy." He mutters under his breath. 

I only smile at his harsh words, I'm used to it and so it doesn't take a toll on me anymore. 

"Hey, everyone shut the fuck up! We're going to play a game." Carlie smirks at me before she continues to talk, "Last one to have alcohol in their system has to be dared!" 

I hear loud shuffle around me and my head turns, eyeing everyone as they grab cups, jelly shots, anything containing alcohol in it and slurping it down quickly.

I look down at the cup Niall handed me, contemplating on whether or not to join their madness but before I could decide on an answer, the shuffling around me stops and I look up to see everyone looking at me. 

"Okay, loser," Carlie giggles. 

"W--what?" I stutter nervously. 

Niall chuckles at me, "You didn't drink any booze, so we get to dare you." 

"Guys, give him a break it's , his first party," Jamie rolls her eyes.

"Chill, at my first party I had to take a jelly shot off of Carlie's body." Niall eyes Carlie.

"Um," I say.

"I dare you, loser, to kiss Jamie." 

My eyes dilate and I glance over at Jamie to see if she shares the same disapproval look as me. But she doesn't, instead, she looked...bored? 

"Look, loser, if you're not going to take the dare then I'll do it." Some guy in a dirty jeans with paint splatter on it takes a step towards Jamie. 

"Jason, shut the fuck up." Carlie rolls her eyes at him.

He raises his hand in defeat and backs away.

Before I could do anything, I feel a hand grip harshly on my shirt and my eyes stay open as Jamie's soft lips press against mine. I am completely shocked and I don't realize the kiss has ended until I hear loud hollers and whoops as guys come up to me and pat my back. 

"Jamie Ace, you are an incredible woman." Niall walks over and wraps his arms around her.

"I know." Jamie smiles proudly at him.