Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV
"Laurance he wants me to work there still, I'm not leaving him alone." I said. "Who?" Everyone asked curiously. "Andy wants me to work there still." I said. "That stupid an- um sorry!" He said. I slapped him in the face. "Really Laurance?" Katelyn said and started to laugh. " Hey I'm sorry I forgot!" He shouted. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around fast an by accident I punched Zane in the face. "Sorry Zane!" I said. "It's ok and why is Laurance on the floor?" He asked. "He forgot about my nephew and called him stupid, so I smacked him in the face." I said with a little anger. "Hahaha we'll Laurance you don't insult a dead person!" He said. I smacked him in the face too. "Really Zane?!" I said in his face. "Sorry! I forgot too!" He said. Laurance started to laugh. "Oops I got blood on you guys! Well tut sucks! I'm going home to sleep I'm tired." I said. When I got home I took a picture of Charlie and Andy out. It made me sad. I heard someone sing outside,
(CUE LA MUSIC)
Were waiting every night to finally roam and invite newcomers to play with us for many years we've been all alone. We're forced to be still and play the same songs we've known since that day an imposter took our life away. Now we're stuck here to decay! Please let us get in! Don't lock us away! We're not what your thinking! We're poor little souls who have past all control and now we're forced here to take that roll, we've been all alone stuck in out little zone since 1987. Join us be out friend or be stuck and defend after all you only got five nights at Freddy's is this where you want to be? I just don't get it, why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's is this where you want to be? I just don't get it why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's! Oh. We're really quite surprised we get to see you another night, you should have looked for another job you should have said to this place good bye. It's like there's so much more maybe you've been in this place before, we remember a face like yours you seen acquainted with those doors, please let us get in! Don't lock us away! We're not what your thinking! We're poor little soles who have lost all control and were forced here to take that role! We've been all alone stuck in our little zone Since 1987! Join us be our friend or be stuck and defend after all you five nights at Freddy's! Is this where you want to be? I just don't get it why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's! Is this where you want to be? I just don't get it why do you want to stay!? Five nights at Freddy's! Oh. No it can't be you. "Clair?!" I looked out the window and saw here standing there. "I thought you were dead!" I said. "It was a clone." She said. "So you really didn't hang yourself?" I said happily. "No I did not." She said. I jumped out my window and landed on my feet. She came up to me and guged me.
Laurence's POV
"APHMAU JUST JUMPED OUT OF HER WINDOW!"I screamed. " WHAT?!" Garroth Travis and Dante yelled. "She is fine!" I said cheerfully. Before I knew it everyone was outside.
Clair's POV
I'm so happy to see my sister again. Once she jumped out of her window I was impressed because she landed on her feet. I gave her a hug.
Aphmau's POV
After that Katelyn tackled me and asked me why I jumped out my window. "It was a lot faster than using the door!" I said. "Oh, well next time use the door!" She shouted. Clair pulled her of of me and slapped her hard enough to knock her out. We all started to laugh. I picked her up and set her on the couch. Everyone went home but Clair. She stayed with me.
(TEM SKUP BU SEM)
It was 11:30 pm. "I got to go to work!" I said. "Can I come?" Clair asked. "I um er ok but try not to get killed, ok?" I asked. "Ok." She said. I got my uniform on and we went there. "WHY ARE WE AT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE?!" She screamed. "Heh about that." I said. "Let's just go!" She said with a tiny anger in her voice. We were sitting in the office, then Andy came to the door. I opened it so he could come in. "Aphmau what are you doing?!" She yelled. Andy hugged her so tight. "I mIssED YoU MoM!" Andy said. "Andy?!" She shouted. But foxy broke the window. "ANDY GO IN THE CLOSIT WITH YOUR MOM AND PROTECT HER!" I shouted. "OkAy!" He said. "What are you going to do?!" Clair asked. "I'm going to do what should be done.." With that I ran into the hallway. Foxy charged at me I moved to the side and he slam into the wall. "Hahahahahhahaha!" I laughed. I ran backstage and shut the door. "I'm having to much fun with this job!" I said. The clock struck 6 and I ran to the office, and brought Clair to the car. "Are you ok?!" She said. "Yeah I'm fine." I said staring at foxy.
Hay guys thanks for reading! I'm going to post 1 chapter for both of my story's every day. I really like the support I'm getting. My account is booming now. Well more than I thought. I want to give a shoutout to the authors I've been talking to. (The only name I could remember is Flame103 ) so um yeah. Thanks for reading! Goodbye!