Chapter () The picture is from.. Ill explain lattle

(The photo up there is from when me and my friends go lost in the neighborhood on a bike ride. Super fun tiem)
Aphmau's POV
I got to go too work. It's 11:30. I got my uniform on and walked out the door. People were going to follow me AGAIN, so I just drove them there. When we got there we walked to my office (I know Aph is the marionette, it's about to get crazy) I transformed into my marionette. Katelyn screamed and punched me. It didn't hurt me because I'm metal, but Katelyn hurt her hand. I snickered. "Ah Aphmau, I don't see why you would come back." I heard someone say. I turned around to see the purple guy. "You think a KNIFE will hurt me?" I said. I pinned him to a wall. "WHAT YOUR SUPOST TO BE ON MY SIDE!!" He yelled. I turned my head to my friends and tossed them my keys. "Take them and go. Leave the keys in the door outside." I said. My hand was slowly digging into his neck. They nodded. They ran out the door. The purple guy called in the rest. I dug my hand into his neck and left him there lifeless on the ground. All of the animatronics charged after me. Foxy slit my back. I had a huge cut down the mirror of my back. Freddy swing at me. I slid under him and ran out the door. "APHMAU?!" I heard people yell. "I need. To go back in..." I said. I ran in. I picked up the purple guy and took him into the storage room. I stuffed him inside a suit. The animistomics blocked the doorway. I snickered. I teleported behind them, shrugging of the pain. I slid under Bonnie and ran out the door. "Aphmau your back!" Lucinda (WHERE DID SHE COME FROM?!) yelled. "I'm fine... Just a little scratch." I said. "A LITTLE SCRATCH?! YOUR BLEEDING!" Katelyn yelled. I heard a crash. I ran through the door. My friends Reyes to stop me. I turned into the puppet and ran to foxy. He picked up a hammer and swung it at me. I dodged it. "Feisty eh'?" I said. "I really don't want to go full power on you." I said. "What? It can't be to hard.." He said. "Whatever...." I heald out my hand. My hammer flew into it and lightning struck me. I had a red cape and grey aurmor. I saw foxy back away "I-I-I'm so sorry! I didn't notice it was you aphm-" he was interrupted by fire and the roof starting to collapse. "EVERYONE GO! IM BE OUT SOON!" I shouted. Everyone ran out. I held up the roof with my powers. I heard "EVERYONE BACK AWAY FROM THE FIRE!" And sirens. I held up the building up a little longer than I was weak. The building collapsed. I heard screams and yells. Then an explosion and more yelling. Darkness was everywhere.
3rd person POV
Police held all of Aphmau's friends as they were crying and screaming. "STEP AWAY FROM THE BUILDING!" Police cept shouting. All of them stepped away. Kawaii chan was crying. Dante was hugging her.
Laurence's POV
Aphmau. That's all I could think till I heard someone yell "THOR!" I snapped out of it. I looked up and saw Thor. I looked closer. He looks like Aphmau. "LET ME PAST! MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE!" He yelled.the police obeyed. He took something out and looked at it. He ran in.
Time skip
Aphmau's POV
"D-Dad.." I said. He hugged me. "Are you going to the meeting tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes I will be attending." I said. He released the hug. We started flying back. "You've missed 5 years of it. We all thought you were dead. We have a grave to." He said. When we landed we were swarmed with people asking for autographs. "STEP AWAY FROM LADY THOR AND THOR!" I heard police yell. "Armatures.." I mumbled. All my friends hugged me at the same time. "Calm down..." Thor said. People started to swarm is again. "JESSICIA?!" I heard someone yell. "Loki..." I mumbled. Me and my dad took stance, summoning my hammer and transforming at the same time. "Hehehe... Niece..." Loki said. He tried to shoot me with and arrow but I stood aside from it.
HEY GUYS #CAPSLOCK! SO I HAVNT UPLOADED FIR EVET! SO HERE YA GO!