The battle

Aphmau's POV
I moved out of the way. That was easy! "Cmon you got to do better than that!" I shouted joke fully. He can't really kill me considering me being a hybrid. He shot me with an arrow. I pulled it out and it healed. All my friends looked puzzled. My dad struck him with lightning. I charged after him and hit him in the head. He fell to the ground. "Over here!" I shouted. Everyone including my friends came over. Loki tried to get up, and I smacked him in the head causing him to knock out. "That was too easy." I said. All my friends were shocked and freaking out. My back was still bleeding. "Your back is bleeding." Thor said. "We need to find him. Andy." I said. "Who's Andy?" My dad asked. "Clair's son." I said. "WHAT?!" "Listen Clair hung herself. I'm the only one left, and Andy." I said. "Let's go." He said. "Can we help?" Cadenza asked. (Where did she come from?!) "yes." I said. I ran to where the stage used to be. I threw a few pieces of wood. Police helped look for people too. I came across a purple bunny. Bullseye. I took of his head. I saw a boy with black hair. Andy. I carefully removed his body from the suit. He woke up. "W-W-Who are you?!" He yelled. "A friend..." I said. "YOUR LADY THOR!" Andy yelled. "Yes. But look at who it is." I said, taking off my mask. "AUNTIE APHMAU?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED ALSO!" He yelled. "I am but quiet down." I whispered.he jumped on my back. "Let's get home." I said. "We're both dead..." I mumbled. I got a phone call. Sly. "Andy go over there with Thor and my friends now." I said. He ran over. I picked up the phone. "JESSICIA speaking." I said.
"JESS! WHY DID YOU LEAVE.?!" "For your safety..."
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapters! I really need ideas. And I'll be updating more because schools over for me! Also *clears throat* Taco. And I have 10K on this book! Thanks you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! If you have ideas you can leave them in the comments and I might use em!
Remember
Stay Rossome!
Taco