Mahou-chan...?

I run around everywhere in the mist, trapped in a enormous maze. "Help me! Anybody!!", I scream, but nobody can hear me over the storm.

I suddenly get knocked over by the strong wind. I gasp as I see a cloud of darkness nearing me. I scream once again, knowing this is hopeless.

Suddenly warm hands grip mine, and I open my eyes slowly. Mahou-chan stood in front of me, smiling and gripping my cold hands. I look around and release a sigh of relief. It was just a nightmare.

I was sitting on the sofa, with Mahou-chan dressed as Kaito Genius. "A-Arigato...Mahou-chan...", I say, still shaken about the nightmare. "Please forgive me, Princess Falulu, for arriving so late. I had some....errands to run", Mahou-chan says as she gets up from the sofa.

I shook my head, indicating that it was fine. I also got up and stood next to Mahou-chan.

"I saw your live today, Mahou-chan"
"Hm? Was it good?"
"It was wonderful, really. But-"
"But?"

I look down, as I feel a wave a doubtfulness go through me. I look up again, staring at Mahou-chan's emerald eyes.

"As you were performing, I saw this strange glow in your eyes. It made you...look scary.."

"A strange glow..."

She stood there, staring into space. All was quiet, and I was looking at Mahou-chan, waiting for a respond.

Suddenly Mahou-chan snapped back into reality. "It must be nothing, Princess Falulu. Don't worry about it", she said softly to me. I nodded, but still I was doubtful.

After that, Mahou-chan left, saying he still had some errands to run. I bid him a goodbye as he left.

Little did I know that it was my last goodbye.