Sophy-san...?

It's been two days since I got the letter, and I've already tried to search the source, but it seems impossible.

      The letter was written on an old-looking brownish paper, with the scent of roses.

      Roses...

      How could I've been so stupid? I rush down the stairs from my suite, not patient enough to wait for the lift. I rush past many idols, bumping into some of them.

       "Gomen, gomen, gomen!!", I exclaim as I puff and pant. Finally, I arrive at my destination.

        A few yards away from the Pripara Lake, lays the enchanting Garden of Roses, with rose bushes neatly trimmed along a stone path.

          I walk down the path, sighing at the beauty of the roses. I suddenly hear a gasp, and I whip around to see Sophy, her body half buried in the clump of bushes.

          As soon as Sophy saw me, she widened her eyes. "Falulu! Falulu, help me, please!" she screamed at me desperately with her weak voice.

" Sophy!"

        I grab her hand and pull her with all my might. I gasp as I look at Sophie's condition. Her body was covered with bruises and cuts, and her outfit was torn in several places.

        She was being pulled into the ground by woody, thorny vines. Sophy flinched and screamed as the thorns pierced into her body.

        I finally pulled her out and we lay beside each other, panting. The vines suddenly disappear, and I sit up. I glance at Sophy. She looks at me and manages to give a weak smile.

       I lift her by the shoulders to make her sit up, but she suddenly grabs my forearms.

"Falulu!"
"Sophy, what's the matter?"
"He...He is in trouble. Help him. The Pripara world will collapse. This is just the beginning.."
"He?!"
"Shikyoin Hibiki...He's taking a big risk. But he won't make it"
"How do you know this?"
"The roses"

          With that, Sophy's eyes close and her breathing is hoarse. My minds flashes back to Mahou-chan's letter.

I will soon allow you to join me here...

Here? Where is 'here'? Where does Mahou-chan always go? I'm sure he is in Pripara, but I just don't know where.

"Falulu!! Sophy!!!"

I look around and see Lala and Mireille, running towards us. Their faces were ceased with worry, and I almost forgot for a minute there was an unconscious Sophy in my lap.

"What happened pri~?!"
"Sophy, she got attacked by thorny vines.."
"Ehhhh?! Thorny vines?!"

I let Lala and Mireille take Sophy and they hoist her up. I really want to help but I have something much bigger to do.

Before they can question me further, I run away, going deeper into the rose garden. I can hear them calling my name, but it has to wait.

I don't know. I don't know where I'm going or what I am going to do. I'm just bluntly running that slowly turns into stumbling as the path becomes rough and uneven.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see something golden shining in the midst of the thorny roses. I look closer, and I realise it's a piece of fabric that was torn, probably. It was deep blue with golden lines.

Mahou-chan's clothes.

This is a piece of fabric torn from Mahou-chan's clothes! I grab at it, it was clear he was here. It looked fairly new and was in good condition. He must of been here a few days ago.

I smile, realising I had a lead. I turn and slowly make my way back to my suite, planning my next move.

Hello! Do you like this chapter? I'm so sorry for not updating for AGES. I will update soon, and await the next chapter patiently!