finally adopted

I wake up to Cory crying his little eyes out. I jump out of my bed in the care home immediately. As I ran over to him. His loud scream died down, I was so worried what if dad came back?what if he found us? I saw Cory Sat in his bad crying. I ran up to him.
"what happened sweetie??"
"i had a nwightmare that daddy came back and tried hurting you" said Cory with a frightened face. I then whispered "don't worry he won't come back I promise, go to sleep. You need to rest it is a big day for us, I love you." He slowly goes back to sleep.shit, already 7.
I go back to my room and get ready putting my favourite white t-shirt on and black ripped jeans then add a tad bit of makeup on to look presentable, I look to the clock to see the time 7:45 already. I run to Libby and Corys to see Cory all dressed and helping Libby get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting our knew parents

I was sat on the chair with Libby and Cory snuggling up to me and buried their heads, they were scared that our new parents wouldn't like us and hit us again. Mr and Mrs Clinton walked in with huge smiles on their faces, I put on my biggest fake smile I have ever done in my life." Hi Kylie, my name's Ellie and this is my husband Trent." I smiled " Hi Libby and Cory" they hid further cuddiling up to me. I said "sorry they are very shy they should warm up to you."
On the way back we never spoke.
We arrived at their house I mean more like mansion. Libby and Cory jumped out the car and waited for me to come out.