The Beach

We arrived at the beach.I always carry a knife in my back pocket for protection. The boys we're in a group of five including there friends. I walked down to the waters edge to make sure libs and Cory get there fine. I walked back near the boys and their friends I led on my towel so I could tan. The boys friends left so they came over to me that all apologized to me for making libs and Cory cry I accepted. We decided to play 20 questions. Alex asked me if there's any proof to what my dad done to me. They didn't believe my dad abused me so I took my cardigan off and replied with "don't blame me if you have nightmares" as I stood up I turned around showing every single scar that laid across my back. They all looked really shocked. I look over to Cory and Libby to see a man walking over to them. I saw a glimpse of a knife that his in his hand. I ran over to him. He grabs libs and puts the knife to her neck. I hear footsteps running after me. I told them to stay back, they didn't listen as they ran up behind Mr and saw Libby, with the knife at her neck. I slowly walked forward. He says loud and clear " I have a message for Kylie. Your dad wants me to tell you to come with me or I will make your life hell." I was still slowly moving forward as I reached to my pocket and grabbed my knife. I was currently 2 steps away from him, I said I will come with you put the knife down, he got distracted by the boys. As I charged at him I took the knife from his hand. I told lubs and Cory to go to the boys they did add I said. Suddenly he flipped me over and started drowning me I I reached the knife that got chucked and strapped his leg he cried in pain. In that seconed I flipped him over and started punching him over and over again.I left him there unconscious. I ran to libs and Cory who were shaking.Cory said" he's coming for us isn't he?" I replied with " you know I will never let him touch you, you are save around me I promise." I wrapped my cardigan.I heard a load grunt coming from the man. I walk over to him and said give him a message from me " you will never get to mess with our lives even if it means killing you" I turned around to see Cory in Alex's and in a tight hug and libs in nicks and with a tight arm around her. I walked back to libs and grabbed libs so I could check for injuries. All I found was a red mark from where the knife was held. All the boys looked at me with the look how did you do that? I answered the question before they could ask "I used to train with my best friend do my dad couldn't hurt libs or Cory. I could see the relieve in their eyes. I got Cory Libs in the car and I sat in the middle of the two. We finally got home and I told Ellie what happened. Then whispered I am going fighting tonight. She whispered back good luck. I smiled to her. It was10:30 libs and Cory was tucked in bed I went to my wardrobe changed into my black joggers and black hoodie with a mask over my face I picked up a bag and put a few weapons in it before I realised I took my mask if and shuved it in my bag to. Ellie snuck into my room and said bye I left through the front door as the three boys were not home.

Sorry guys but I don't like putting paragraphs in.