kidnapped

Our gangs seemed to take a liking to each over. With the money I have I am going to buy a bigger enough mansion for everyone to live in if they want to. Today is the day that I have been dreading it's my birthday the whole gang knows and usually my gang throws a party for me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate I picked up my phone, hmm strange no ID. The text gave me chills through my spine my muscles tensed. The text read:

Hi sweetie,

I am thinking of paying you and the twins a visit? As I know it is your birthday today. What a better day to ruin my daughter's birthday by taking the twins away from her. Go look in their room check if their there. Once you find out they're not you are going to do exactly what I say you will have text throughout the day. Don't even think about telling the gang I have my people working there so I will know. Your brothers may know as long as they dont tell the gang or the twins die

Lots of love Dad.

I ran to the kids room and what a suprise they wasn't their, I immediately ran down stairs I see everyone their apart from the twins.
"There gone"
I get eyes stared at me I felt a tear drop down my cheek. James asked me "who are you talking about?" I let out a sob and said " I promised dad wouldn't hurt them, I broke my promise he is gonna hurt them if I don't do what he says." Alex starts typing on the phone. Before I shouted to him "stop if you tell the gang he will find out. He has some inside men" once I said that I sobered up from the tears and felt my phone vibrate that bastered had a nerve to fucking ring me. I picked up and put it on speaker. I put my finger to my mouth telling them to be quit they all nodded for a response.

"Hiya sweetie" dad said
" dont call me sweetie, tell me where they are"
" aww sweetie I told you I would come back for you. Now I want you to come to the mall I will bring the twins and you can bring one friend to take the twins home. Then you will come with me." My dad said
" why? what do want? Can't you just go and fuck some whore and have kids with her?"
I can hear a deep chuckle on the other end of the phone " sorry sweetie you are my little fighter and you can get me lots of money from fighting" my dad said.
" Okay I will be there if you don't bring the I won't hesitate to kill you."
The other end went dead. I ignored all the confused looks and said. " right James you will be coming with me as the kids seem to like you more. Follow me and we will get everything to leave." I ran upstairs with him on my tail and went over to the mirror and opened it. James came on and I chucked loads of weapons at him and before I got my weapons I went to my closet and got some jeans and a jumper so he couldn't see all the weapons. I strapped them to my waist band and I kept 2 pocket knifed in my bra, 2 in my shoes, 3 on my waistband and finally a pistol. I got James to put on running shoes just in case anything went wrong. We jumped in the car after giving everyone a hug as it might be the last time I see them. We reached the mall. All I could think about was the twins and the promise I made them. I will do anything to protect them even if it means I die trying. James and I went to the assigned place to meet him and waited for him to come. I snapped my eyes up to see that bastered with Cory and libby.......

If any of you have any ideas please tell me :). I will update whenever I get time to. :)