-~+A Lost Past+~-

Hello! Welcome to my first official book everyone! So this book is going to be and X Reader but the twist is that you are also Garroth's sister. More of your past with the Ro'meave family will be revealed through out the story. Well let me get to the point, there are a few things you need to know before reading the story and here they are:

Y/N - Your Name

F/C - Favorite Color

S/F/C - Second Favorite Color

*More will be added as the story progresses*

Well I'm going to stop bothering you now. You can go on ahead and read the first chapter. Please comment what you think of the story and any suggestions or changes you think I should make.  

Arigato!~  ~Krystal-Chan
______________________________________________________________

You wake up in the middle of a forest. Not remembering anything. Nothing about your past at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Uhggg........W-Where am I. I can't recall anything, and why does my head hurt so much...it's like a truck hit it or something. *Sigh* Sitting here doing nothing isn't going to benefit me, I better look around if I can find anyone or a village.

        *Rustling* What was that!  "Okay Garroth!" said a male voice. Oh Shoot! I need to hide. I used my hood to cover my face and identity and climbed up the nearest tree. A see a man with light brown hair and some armor come into the clearing I was in. "Hmm," he said. Maybe he heard me. Should I- *Crack* " Ahhhhhhhhh," I yelled as the tree branch I was on fell. I closed my eyes as I was about to hit the hard cold ground. But to my surprise, I didn't.

Laurance's POV

         "Laurance, you go patrol near the forest," "Okay Garroth," I was heading towards the perimeter of the forest when I heard something, so I headed towards the forest. "Hmmm" Nothing..... My thoughts were interrupt by a large crack and a scream." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I looked up and saw a girl falling probably from a tree, so I caught her. She had a F/C hood on so I couldn't see her face. "So mind telling why you were in a tree and who you are," I ask her." W-Well I-I thought y-you were bad, I-I didn't know who you were, I heard something coming so I hid," she said nervously. I put her down. "Well what's your name," I asked in a kind way. "Y-Y/N" She's pretty cute wh- NO LAURANCE YOU JUST MET HER. "Well my names Laurance, my village is near by." "O-Okay."

            We walked together to Phoenix Drop and I saw Garroth."Laurance, who's that" "Well, her names Y/N and I found her in the forest." "Are you sure she's trustable," he whispered-yelled to me. "Of Course she is." I whispered to him.

Y/N POV

           The mystery man caught me. He asked me why I was in the tree and who I was. I told him the answers and he took me to his village. His name was Laurance.

            We arrived at some walls and a gate. I saw some guards one with full armor and a helmet and the other had blue hair. The one with the helmet walked over. "Laurance, who's that" he asked. "Well, her names Y/N and I found her in the forest."Laurance replied. "Are you sure she's trustable," the guy with helmet whispered-yelled to Laurance but I could still hear him. They do know I'm right here and that I can answer the questions myself right. Well I am a bit shy. Good thing I have my hood on. "Well let's take her to Lord Aphmau."

             Laurance and the guard in the helmet took me in to a purple and white house. A girl with hazel eyes and black hair opened the door. "Hello, Garroth, Laurance, and who's this," she asked. "This is Y/N. Laurance found her in the forest." I think Garroth said. "Well my name's Aphmau, Lord of Phoenix Drop, nice to meet you Y/N."she said in such a happy and cheerful tone. "T-Thank you it's a pleasure to meet you too," I replied. "Well come on in."