-~+Could It Be Her+~-

Y/N - Your Name

F/C - Favorite Color

S/F/C - Second Favorite Color

*More will be added as the story progresses*

________________________________________________________________

We went inside Aphmau's house and it was really nice. A bit too much purple though. 

(A=Aphmau, Y=Y/N)

A-" So Y/N, where are you from?"

Y-" Ummm... I'm not sure. I just woke up in the middle of the forest and couldn't remember anything"

A-"Oh .. Well you're welcome to stay here for as long as you like."

Y-"R-Really! Thank you sooo much"

A-"It's no problem. For the time being you can stay in my guest room downstairs while we make your house"

Y-"Okay! That sounds great"

A-"After you get settled, Laurance and Garroth can show you around"

Y-"Umm.. Ok"

With that Aphmau showed me the guest room downstairs. I settled into my room. It had a great view of the village. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to see Garroth and Laurance. "You ready to go!" "Yeah"

-Time Skip to when you and the guys are in the middle of the tour- 

Garroth's POV

Could this really be her. I can't tell for sure because she hasn't showed us how she looks like, but can it. She disappeared years ago. Huh I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

-Time Skip to when you're done with the tour-

Y/N POV

That was great I got to meet everyone. Everyone here is so nice! Maybe I can trust them enough to take my hood down. *sigh* I don't know maybe. But there was something about Garroth. He seemed.....sad? Garroth I feel like I've heard that name some where before. Well I better get some sleep. A new day awaits me tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________

A/N-Well I finally put up another chappy. My laptop's fixed YAY! This chapter was a bit short because we pretty much knew everyone in the village and stuff and I couldn't think of a good idea for this soo yeah. Hope you enjoyed it. I have some very exciting events planned for future chapters and a reveal of the past so stay tuned my Kitty Cadets!

BAI~ Krystal