-~+A New Page+~-

Y/N - Your Name

F/C - Favorite Color

S/F/C - Second Favorite Color

*More will be added as the story progresses*

________________________________________________________________

It's been about a week since I've gotten some of my memory back. I moved into my new house already too. Everything's been pretty normal. I've been going around the village getting to know people more, Aphmau is usually busy thinking of ways to make the village better, and Garroth's been on duty with Laurance and Dante. Sometimes I wonder how I lost my memory in the first place. But I'm just glad I managed to regain some of it. Especially now that I remember my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thanks again for watching the kids," Aphmau said while getting her bag. "It's no problem. I'm happy to get to spend time with them." I replied. "Yay Miss (Y/n) is going to pway"Levin exclaimed. "Zoey and I will be back tomorrow so it won't be too much work." " Alright then Have a safe trip Aph!" I said before she left. "Bye Levin. Bye Malachi!" "Bye Mom!" With that Aphmau left and I was left with the boys.

-Time Skip-

The boys were playing with the other kids. Molly and I were watching them play when somebody came. "So how's my baby sister" Garroth said. "First of all I'm not a baby Garroth and Second of all I'm doing fine. I'm just watching the boys for Aphmau," I said. "So I heard," he replied looking at the kids. "What are you doing here anyways," I said. "Hey can't a brother check on his little sister!" he exclaimed. I giggled. "Well I have to get back to patrolling."Garroth said about to leave. 'Should I tell him...... I feel like,... I'm not helping enough...... I want to help him.....Aphmau......... There's nothing else I can do..... Errhh' "WAIT!" "Hmm" "I-I want.. To be ... a guard." I said a little reluctant. I want to help with something. I feel useless ever since I got my memory back. Aphmau being lord and Garroth being head guard. I've just been tagging along. "Heh okay. Meet me at the guard tower tomorrow." Garroth said with a grin. "O-okay." I can finally help in some way now......... and actually defend myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there's a chappy! I'm sorry it's so short and I toke soooo long to make. It's just highschool has started for me already and I've been having writers block. If there are any mistakes please comment and let me know. Thank You! I'm so sorry for delaying for soo long. I'll probably update another chapter, since I finally got some inspiration.

BAI~