Meeting daddy

Rachel stayed at a Adult baby adoption center where she has been waiting on her perfect daddy to adopt her. The ladies that work there were ok but really mean sometimes.  On adoption  day they made us all get baby cute so we can be adopted, well I was on the floor coloring and I see two big men shoes approach me and pick me up  and put me around his hip. Hello, my name is Brian and I'm looking for a baby girl to take home with me today, would you be my baby Rachel.

Rachel pov , I looked at him and gave him a big yes, het pat my diapered but and said lets get you home.

Brain pov , I took Rachel to the car and strap her in her car seat, handing her Paci and her lalaloopsy build a bear doll name Winnie. On the way home I went over the rules with Rachel.

1. always call me daddy
2. You are not allowed to walk
3. Bedtime and nap time
4. You will always diapers no matter what
5. If something wrong tell daddy
6. you will have a sitter while daddy's at work.    

Do you understand baby girl, I said yes daddy while he pulls in a long drive way leading to the biggest house I ever seen, daddy unbuckle me and put me around his hip and took me inside to my room is was really big it had everything , crib, toys , stuffies.  Daddy said what do you think, I screamed l love it daddy.we went down stairs so he can cook dinner, daddy I wan Mac an cweese , he said ok baby daddy fix it for you so after dinner we watch  minion movies with popcorn that after that he fed me my baba after that he let me play some more before night night time. Daddy said time for bed, I scream no I don't wanna, he said princess I'm going to count to 3 if you're not over here in my arms your are going to be in trouble.
1..... But daddy I'm not sweepy
2....... Nooooo I  cried even harder
3..... I ran to hide in his office of course
  Rachel, I heard daddy call my name lots of time so I can go to bed but i didn't want this amazing day to end, but soon enough I heard foot steps coming towards were I was hiding, so I came out crying and daddy pick me up and I hid my face into is neck he sat in a rocking chair rocked my back and forth until my eye shut.

Daddy woke me up saying good morning sung bug how did you sleep.
Good but papa bear I'm wet, before he even let me finish telling him he put me on the changing table and put a fresh diaper on. Daddy work as a professor so during the week in only see him wake time and than at dinner and bedtime. Daddy got me ready for the sitter I came down with , my little pony t shirt on and I'm jean skirt overalls on and my slippers. Daddy put me in my play pen so he can get ready for work.

Rachel pov, i was watching inside out my favorite movie when the doorbell ringed, so I call for daddy her came down in a grey tone color suit, looking handsome. He opened the door it was Lizzie my sitter. Daddy left for work , and Lizzie asked my did I eat breakfast I said no not yet.

Lizzie pov , so I went in the kitchen and made pancakes for the little one than I hear I cry from Rachel, so I rush to her and ask what was wrong, she said, my diapee is wet so I change to new fresh clean diaper.

After breakfast , Rachel and Lizzie play and color together and made some yummy cookies, before Lizzie knew it it was time to put Rachel down for her nap . Nap time sweetie Lizzie said, she took Rachel upstairs to her crib and tucked he in for nap time.

Daddy's home, I hear come in and run and give him a big hug. Daddy paid Lizzie and we had dinner , and watch cartoons . Then it was bed time .