Getting a Mommy

Daddy has been trying to find a mommy to complete his perfect family his been on a couple of dates with Miss Oberdan . A lady that worked in his office , she coming over for dinner tonight so while daddy's at work he made sure that Lizzie had my dress for dinner .I Heard the door open and I ran to daddy , he said that looked very pretty I was wearing my, my little pony shirt and my blue tutu. ,so we waited for Miss Oberdan to arrive Daddy heard the doorbell ring and called me down stairs to meet her . She had a bag with her so I asked daddy was she staying the night we ate dinner and discuss about her being my mommy . So daddy had to finish some work so my new mommy put me to bed. Mommys pov, I took Rachel upstairs to her room and she stated to pout so a read her a story as I rocked her to sleep.    In the middle of the night there was a big storm going on so I woke up crying ' sweetie what's a matter I heard mommy saying while bust in my room sh said the storm wake my ladybug up , I shook my head yes she checked my diaper your wet sweety it's ok don't cry okay. In the morning We went down to the living room and watched blues clues, she got up to make lunch and fix me some juice, she returned with a bottle of apple juice and I drank it to last drop.' Mommy i started crying " ' did mommy's baby make pee pee" she picked me up and put her hand between my diaper and said ' oh you do need a change ". After lunch she changed me and put down for a nap.
(Miss Oberdan first name is Amanda)
Daddy's pov .. I walked down stairs to she Rachel and Amanda watch my little pony together, I hear I shout daddy daddy me and mommy are having fun. That's good sweety did you have a nice nap ?
R -yes daddy
A- she just woke up about five min ago
D - that's good who's wants pizza for dinner
A&R-sounds good
Mommy took me upstairs, to change my diaper and get me ready for dinner .
Rachel's pov, mommy got me some pjs out they were pink gown with butterfly's going down the side, she took me down stairs for dinner and told me to pick a movie, I go to the movie case and picked monsters inc. When the pizza came daddy started the movie .
The movie ended and mommy and daddy put me to sleep.