How The Kids Came In

Adan's POV (Dad)

So one day I was at a club and a girl came and slapped my Ass. And I was like damn lets get down and dirty! I found out it was Kylie Jenner so we banged all night. I forgot my condom and she became pregnant! But being rich she didn't want stretch marks so she transferred the baby to me and then I was pregnant. Nikomas then popped out of my balls!
Then one day I was with Nikomas and we were at Walmart. Nikomas being a little brat at the time, when off to find some Honey Nut Cheerios so she could soon shove it up her vagina... She LOVES doing that. When she was looking for Cheerios she met Smooze. I found them both shoving Cheerios up there Vaginas so I decided to call Smooze mine!
I found Paige but I sold her to Goodwill so no one cares about that story
Then comes the story of Macaroon. So one day Smooze and Nikomas were shoving Cocoa Puffs up there vaginas not Cheerios, and I was masturbating in front of the T.V! And one day Macaroon flew onto the T.V and I was like "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" And then I saw macaroon and I was like this bitch is now my daughter!
This is how Laura became my daughter. I was at a club and Laura was grinding on this guys dick and yeah I was like aye let me get into this! So yeah that guy was 79 years old and got Laura pregnant with 7 kids! So I kept Laura and made her my daughter!
Now I'm gay with a guy with a huuuuugggeeeee dick!