Laura's life

Laura's POV:

WOW!!! When I think about it I used to have a great life. Like I mean my real parents where deadly rich sense they where drug dealers. I mean like we had a huge mansion!!!! I think this is where I became IN LOVE with money! But that all change when they got shot by someone that did not get their drugs on time. That is when I got sent to that shity orphanage that I hated. So, when I turned 15 I finally escaped! Of course I had no money and I was in the middle of no where so I got a job as a.... Well I was a Striper. Yes, I had sex with A LOT of men. One time when I was done with this guy called Adan, he asked if he could adopt me and I said yes. When I went to his house the first thing I noticed was a framed picture of his dick hanging from the wall. Then he introduced me to my new sisters Nikomas, Smooze, and macaroon. And all they where calling me was Corndog so I went with it! When I turned 16 I desired a sugar daddy! I got a one that was a billionaire and he was 79 years old. HE GAVE ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!!!! But to be honest I really hate him and I just married him for his money. I soon became pregnant with six kids at one time. I know what you are thinking, pregnant at 16!!!! But it was awesome. Sadly, soon my sugar daddy got sent to jail for selling drugs and they took ALL of his money!!!! When he was in jail I had all of his 6 kids (3 boys and 3 girls.) There names where Adan Jr. , Adan the third, Jake, Caroline, Kendall, and Kyle. When my husband got out of jail he had no money so now he lives in our basement with me and our kids. To take care of the kids, I dropped out of school and became a part time Striper. My sisters help take care of my kids a lot to while my husband goes out and cheats on me! But I cheat on him to with Adan ALL the time. And yes, they still call me Corndog!