Parte Cuatro

Hello and welcome to a new part of Pen Pals. Please comment and vote bye!

"Destiny Margarita Lopez ya levante tres escuela hoy!" said my mother. (Destiny Margarita Lopez wake up you have school today).

I got up, because if I didn't get up she probably hit me with la chancla.

She probably boomerang that shit breaking the door and knocking me out.

I got dressed, once I was done getting dressed. I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a French braid. I put on some make to make my face less ugly.

Once I was done, I walked downstairs into the kitchen.

My mother was next to stove cooking something, which smelled like chorizo and eggs.

Damn that smells so good.

I sat down, few seconds later Miguel and Jose come running into the kitchen.

Damn these hungry asses.

My mom put one of the plates down and instantly they started fighting over the food.

"Jesus! Calm down you guys," I said.

But they didn't listen. They kept eating their food like fat pigs.

I signed, I should just ignore them.

"Destiny, puedes a llevar Miguel y José a la escuela por favor, " said my mom. (Destiny, can you take Miguel and Jose to school, please).

I signed, their was no use of arguing with my mother.

"Si, mama," I said.

My mother smiled, "Bueno usted debe ir ahora usted no quiere llegar tarde," said my mother (Good you should be going now you don't want to be late).

I got up, and grabbed the car keys from the key holder where all the keys were placed.

I opened the door, and got out of the house, and inside my car.

I started the car, and waited for my siblings. Few seconds later they came out running, and inside the car.

Once they were inside, I drove out of the lot, and on the road.

Few seconds later, Miguel was playing with the radio trying to decide on a song.

Finally he decided on a song which was Fetty Wap's song "679".

Typical kids .

Then all of a sudden they started rapping.

Remy Boyz, they know us
All fast money, no slow bucks
No one can control us
Ay, yeah, baby
Tell me what you see
Is it money or it's me?
I smoke twenty, smell the weed
I got hunnies in my V
They like, Monty, can you be my baby daddy

What the hell baby daddy?! you guys are like fricken two ,calm the hell down.

Once the song was over, we're already here.

Once I stopped the car they ran out, closing the door really hard, almost breaking the car doors.

I drove out of their school parking lot, and drove to my school.

Once I was at school, I parked my car to the closet spot possible to the school.

Perks of arriving early to school bitches!, also because I have first period.

Once I got out my car, my phone went ping!

To: yourmydestiny24@yahoo.com
From: jwang22224@gmail.com
Subject:Re:Re: Bitch Please!
Peasant why didn't you answer my email? :(
Sent on March 12th 2016 at 8:50am.

What the hell is, this bitch bipolar or what?!.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

I walk up the steps to my school.
But then I bumped into someone.

I look up from my phone and it's Mrs. Drumpf, the oldest, meanest teacher in my school.

I swear to god, she been teaching her ever since the school has been built, and that was back in the 1940s. My older cousin Hector had her, and he's like 40 years old.

"Miss Lopez would you mind telling me why you're late to your first period?" asked Mrs. Drumpf, looking down at me with her ugly library glasses.

I shyly scratched my head," It's because It was my turn leaving my brothers at school," I said.

Mrs. Drumpf looked down at me,"That is no excuse of being late," she said.

She kept going on about how it's important to come early. yada, yada.

Then she left me off with a verbal warning.

Stupid hoe.

I walked into my first period class, the teacher was talking about electrons.

I sat down, and messaged the hoe.

To: jwang22224@gmail.com
From: yourmydestiny24@yahoo.com
Subject: Re:Re:Re: Bitch Please!
Because I'm at school -_-
Sent on March 12th at 8:55am

Few seconds later my phone went ping!

The whole class looked at me.

How embrassing?!

"Miss Lopez please put your phone on silent," said my teacher.

I nodded my head and put my phone on silent.

Then teacher went back to her lesson.

To: yourmydestiny24@yahoo.com
From: jwang22224@gmail.com
Subject:Re:Re:Re:Re: Bitch, Please!
You're go to school how lame you still must be like twelve 😂😂😂
Sent on March 12th at 9:00am.

Hell nah he did not just call me twelve!

Hey guys I hope like the new chapter of Pen Pals. Sorry if the jokes suck and that it was boring! in the meantime I hope you like it if you did please comment and vote.

-Big Poppa D