Chapter 2

Kirsty’s POV:

Once the four of us had got ourselves checked in we made our way up to where the two rooms we would be staying in were. Luckily for me I was sharing a hotel room with Charlotte, meaning that I wouldn’t be having to share a room with Sam, don’t get me wrong I do love the girl but she isn’t a morning person and the way she is like the mother of our group annoys me a lot of the time. And with Charlotte she’s just a party animal like me, so I know that the two of us are going to have a brilliant time sharing a room.

“Ok here’s the key Kirsty, whatever you do please don’t lose it.” Sam handed me the key to our room as soon as we had gotten up to the floor which our room was on. I took the key from her, rolling my eyes in the process due to her little comment, ‘please don’t lose it’; does she think I’m a child or something? Because I’m really going to lose the only key we have aren’t I?

“Thanks, shall we meet you and Holly out here in a couple of hours or something so we can hit the clubs then?” I asked as I took my suitcases in my hands and began to walk towards the hotel door, Charlotte followed behind me.

“Yeah, or we’ll just knock on the door when we’re both ready or something?” Sam suggested. Now this really is what makes her the mother of the group, always coming up with the more appropriate ideas for the four of us. It is only when she acts like this which I admire her, her constant nagging and moaning is what annoys me. But all in all she is a lovely girl, and I love her.

“Ok then yeah, well we’re see you whenever.” I smiled at Holly and Sam before unlocking the hotel room. Charlotte and I stepped inside and my god it was beautiful. I mean yeah of course we saw images online on what the hotel has to offer but usually they just exaggerate online to get people to come to the specific hotel. But no here, this was exactly how it looked in the pictures.

As we stepped inside my first reaction was to take a look inside every door available. So I dropped my suitcases down on the floor and ran over to the doors. In front of us there was a huge open plan room, with a few black leather sofas dotted about around a huge plasma television on the white paint walls. And the best thing of all was that we had a bar in our room, definitely perfect for Charlotte and I. “Char, we have a bar!!” I screamed to her once I had found it. I think I must have taken her away from one of her daydreams which she occasionally has because as soon as I mentioned the word ‘bar’ her eyes locked to the direction I was standing in.

She soon ran over and once she was beside me we looked to see which alcoholic beverages there were to offer. Vodka, Sambuca, Wine, Malibu and much more; it was our dream, we were definitely in heaven right now. Both of our eyes must have looked as if they were about to pop out of their sockets, it was amazing. “Well what are we waiting for?” Charlotte started. “Lets drink!” And with that she grabbed two glasses of wine from the bar and unscrewed the tops, passing me on of them. Once I had got the wine I sipped it, this felt good.

The both of us stood up and began to investigate some of the doors.

There were only two other doors so I decided to open the first on in front of me while Charlotte looked in the other.

In the door I looked in I found a huge room with an amazingly comfy looking bed inside surrounded by a white painted wall like in the main room and a cream carpet, it was gorgeous. To the far corner of the room there was a little door so I made my way over to it. As I opened it I found a bathroom, inside there was a bath, shower, toilet and sink. It was an ensuite. This really was amazing; it had cream tiles over the falls with white tiled flooring, wow.

“So it looks like we have a bedroom each then.” Charlotte stated as she walked into the room I was in. “Well you have this one and I’ll have the other, they look exactly. And this means that we can bring boys back without worrying about sleeping arrangements.” She winked. I shot her a cheeky smile, she does have a brilliant point. All of this is definitely worth all the money we saved up. I just cannot get over it all.

Charlotte and I walked out of the room and back to main bit of the hotel room to grab our suitcases. “Well I’m going to get ready now as I do want to look my best for our first night and hopefully get myself a sexy Spaniard.” We both looked at each other laughing and I pulled my suitcases along with me into the room I would be staying at and Charlotte did the same.

Once I arrived in the room I set my suitcases down on the floor and begun to get ready. Now I knew that this would definitely be a holiday which I would never forget. Bring it on.