Chapter 6

Kirsty’s POV:

I woke up the next morning from the sound of the main door of the hotel slamming shut. Obviously Charlotte getting rid of whomever she brought back last. Resting my elbows on the bed to keep myself supported I immediately clutched my head. It was pounding. And to make things all that much worse I had the driest mouth ever. This is all most definitely to do with the amount of alcohol I had consumed last night. I really wasn’t aiming to get as drunk I ended up being. This feeling is horrible.

Turning to my right I saw Javi. Sleeping peacefully beside me and letting out the odd snore every now and then. Remembering everything which happened last night made a small smile appear across my lips. The fact that I actually had sex with this man, let alone get the chance to actually meet him is far too much for me to take in right now. Especially when I’m feeling like this.

Wrapping the cover around my naked body I looked around the room in search for maybe a drink or something. But no, there was nothing. Sighing slightly, I removed the cover from around my body and moved off of the bed. Every single limb in my body was aching, I honestly felt as if I had fallen down a flight of stairs or something last night. I was in so much pain it was unbelievable.

As soon as I got up from the bed, I walked over to where my underwear was thrown last night and picked it up. I slipped it on and then grabbed a plain grey jumper which I found hanging out my suitcase. Pulling that over my head before I took a look at myself in the mirror.

I looked a mess. But the one thing which caught my eye was my neck. The size of the love bites I had on each side of my neck and just by my collar bone; I was in shock. They really did look disgusting. But the fact that they were from none other than Javi Martinez stopped me grossing out. I mean it’s not everyday that you end up having sex with a man like that is it?

Once I had fully inspected every single aspect of my body, finding either more love bites going down my stomach and on my shoulder, I slowly and quietly walked out of the room and into the main area of the hotel room.

“Have fun last night?” I heard a familiar voice whisper to me. Turning around I found Charlotteleaning across the wall, a big smile on her face. I shook my head at her and walked further towards her.

“Well I could ask you the same.” I laughed, flicking my hair away from my face. As soon as I had done that her eyes grew bigger as she stared and gawped at my neck. For a moment I didn’t know what was wrong with her but then I realised…the love bites.

“Fancy explaining what these are?” She laughed, pointing at my neck. Her eyes not moving away from my neck, they were almost permanently stuck onto it.

“It’s obvious what they are…love bites.” I replied in a sarcastic tone before walking away fromCharlotte and over to the mini fridge which we had in the room. Soon after I walked away from her I heard footsteps behind me and it could only be her following me. Wanting answers knowing her.

“Well yeah obviously I know that. But I didn’t think he came back last night…I just thought he walked you back to the hotel.” Charlotte seemed shocked, really shocked in fact. In a way a look which told me that she was a little proud of me covered her face and I couldn’t help but smile a little.

“Yeah he came back. He was going to just walk me back but it turns out that he’s staying in this hotel as well. I don’t know what came over me at the time but I asked him in and I guess it all just happened after that.” I shrugged as I opened the fridge. As it opened I took out two bottles of freezing cold water before shutting it again. One for Javi and one for me.

“Wow, I’m shocked. I really didn’t think you had in you Kirsty.” She laughed. I shook my head at her before walking back in the direction of the bedroom. But Charlotte pulled my back quickly before I got the chance to walk back inside. “Is he still here?” She questioned, finding that I had two bottles of water in my hands and not one. I nodded in agreement and let a small smile show across my lips, before walking back into the bedroom, quietly though to be sure I didn’t wake him up or anything.