Chapter 10

Javi’s POV:

“What so you two are official…like properly together?” Sam questioned, pointing her fork towards from me from across the table. Her eyes a mix of concern and shock as she looked at both Kirsty and I, sitting side my side at breakfast.

“Well not entirely official. We’re just seeing how things go. You know, seeing each other.” I smiled back at Sam, answering her question. Placing my knife and fork down onto my empty plate I leant backwards on my chair before wrapping my arm around Kirsty – smiling in her direction which she soon returned. That smile of hers…where do I even start? It’s just completely and utterly perfect, just like Kirsty herself.

“But don’t you think it’s a bit soon?” Holly added into the conversation. As like Sam, her eyes travelled between both Kirsty and I.

“I’ve got to agree with Holly here.” Charlotte started off with. “It does seem a little soon; I mean the two of you haven’t really known each other that long.

I just shrugged at their responses to the news. As long as Kirsty and I are happy then who’s to say otherwise? But if I’m completely honest with you I wasn’t surprised that both Enrique and Fernando stayed quiet throughout this whole conversation. It’s just expected really and was bound to happen when they found out.

“Well as long as we’re happy then that’s all that matters right?” Kirsty explained – completely taking the words out of my mouth. “I mean like Javi said; we aren’t properly together, just seeing how things go.” She smiled at me while saying the last part before we both edged closer and closer towards one other.

It was at that moment when I pressed my lips against hers. But the kiss didn’t last long at all due to the fact that Fernando purposely coughing broke up apart. Looking towards him I found a displeased and sort of annoyed look cross his face. Brilliant. “Javi…I need to talk to you, now.” He let out while standing up from his chair – a sense of demand in his voice as he spoke.

On standing up from my seat and removing my arm from around Kirsty, I shot her a smile before following Fernando out of the room in which we were having our breakfast in. Well this is going to be interesting.

Continuing to follow him out of the room we came to the lobby and still Fernando continued walking – well that was until we reached outside. Pacing along the pathway he soon stopped before looking up at me. Still that very same look of annoyance mixed with him seeming displeased covering his face.

“Are you some sort of idiot?” He let out in frustration towards me, just inches away which caused for me to step back a little – extending the distance from us.

“Seriously Fernando…what are you going on about?” I questioned trying my hardest to act the idiot. Which may I tell you didn’t really seem to working on Fernando. As a matter of fact he could ready me inside out that I knew exactly what he was going on about. But of course, I just didn’t want to admit it.

“Don’t act all the innocent with me Javi; you know exactly what you’ve done.” He yelled, pointing his finger towards my face. A sense of anger readable across his face. “Stringing Kirsty along when you and I both know that you already have a girlfriend…Tara. Do you not have any respect for the girl at all? Can you not tell how much she l-“

“Wow hang on a minute there.” I stopped him. “Me and Tara, we’re over. I don’t love her anymore. I care about Kirsty too much to hurt her. Do you really think that if I still had any sorts of feelings for Tara still that I’d be seeing Kirsty? No, I wouldn’t.”

“But Javi before we came here you didn’t even end things between you and Tara. She still thinks that you’re together. What are you going to tell her? And more importantly, what are you going to tell Kirsty?”