Chapter 3

India P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital room with a terrible headache what made it worst was my arguing made it worst.

"I'm sick of this I WANT A DIVORCE!" my mom screamed at dad.

"I've been waiting for those words since you kill our child and made me left the woman i truly loved" he replied.

"what are you talking about!? I only got pregnant twice gave birth twice none of them die Drew Smalls and India Smalls who in unconscious in an hospital bed! Does any of this ring a bell!" she screamed at him trowing her arms in a frustrated way then point at me.

"That child" dad said then point at me then at himself "maybe share my DNA but will never truly be my child" he said scary calm voice.

" Don't you dear talk about our daughter like she does mean......."

"GOD YOUR SO NAIVE! SHE IS NOT YOUR CHILD OUR TRUE CHILD DIED RIGHT AFTER YOU PASS OUT! THE WOMAN I WAS GOING TO LEAVE YOU FOR GAVE BIRTH TO INDIA THE SAME DAY AND LEFT ME BECAUSE THE BABY DIED SHE THINK YOU NEEDED ME! SHE LEFT THE OUR BABY TO BE TAKEN CARE BY WITCH OF A WIFE I HAVE YOU!"

A sound escape my lips when i heard what dad just said that's when I realize that I was crying. Mom looked around on me with tears in her eyes dad just glance at me then look back at my mom none of them knew that I was awake the way they were at each other. She then look at dad again and said "take but none of it is true and you know it!" she sound like she was about to break any second. 

"You want proof"he said walking out and came back with a folder then give it to mom they said "this is your proof" placing it on moms desk then walking out.

She took the folder and looked in it read it over skipping through the files make sounds like she's trying to breath. she then turn to me and look on me with more tears running down her checks. 

"I didn't know baby i'm sorry I'm sorry baby" she said then came over to me holding crying and then I started to cry even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.......................................

My took me home later that night when we got the told me to pack we are moving out i asked about Drew she said but she said it was best he stayed. I had secretly made a copy of the file while at the hospital. Dad or Drew wasn't there so this would be easier for mom and i to leave and if Drew was here i dont know what he'll do. Taking a deep breath i walked into his room i just place the file on his bed with his a note then head to my room to finish packing.

"India its time to get moving" my mom call up the stairs everything in my room is left the same i did want to to look obvious that we left. 

when i got down stairs we head out side there was a cab waiting for us i looked to mom it was like mom knew what i was about to ask cause she side "Your dad gave me after i took you home from the hospital" when she said that it look like she was about to cry.

"I love you mom no matter what its going to be ok" i said holding her hand.

"I love you too sweetie" she said sighing "lets go the taxi is waiting"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

i know the chapters are short when its finish im gonna fix it all up kk                                                            love makkedah kisses