Introduction

Hi i'm India Smalls. A 15 freshmen at Wolf high school. I have iris skin tone which i hide because of my acne problems and that makes it even worst why i'm not popular. I wear glasses really big ones my hair is a dark brown curly and puffy hair uncontrollable i tell. Which is complimented by my brown eyes. Living with my parents and a bigger brother yeah it could be tough. my brother is popular with a capital p. He as the same skin tone as me but flawless brown share share hair and light brown eyes like our dad. the girls die over his tone muscles which i cant see and his charming smile. which you cant say no to! He is like a year older than me that makes him a soft more we go to the same school. Hes tall hes like 6'5 and I'm only 5'7 no fair! 

Anyways our mom is Mary smalls she shares the same complexion as me and my brother and she all ways have her hair in a curly puffy do i don't know why but her black hair and ice blue eyes bring it off and i can  see why dad marry her mostly with those pink lips she is beautiful i must say. My dad Franklin Smalls as a more cool look to him only if that was true he had light eyes. you can say has a build man with his brown hair. But between me and you he's mean. 

Both my parents are doctors. Think my life is a fairy tail yeah right it is a living hell i tell you both in home and high school.

I"m India smalls this is my story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh do tell if it sounds bad thanks so much for reading my books it means a lot to me