Chapter 1~the beginning~

"India its time to get up honey" my mother called from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm up mom" i said as i look at myself in the long mirror. I wore a white baggy t shirt with gray baggy sweat pants note i only wear baggy cloths and snickers. BECAUSE OF YOU KNOW THAT A WORD EVERYONE HATE and my self confidences is like way down there. 

"OK check if your brother is up" she said. 

I walked out off my plain white room pulling on my nap snack heading towards my brothers room. Knocking on his door i called out "Drew you up?" 

"I'm coming" was the reply i got.

I always wait on him  in the morning. 

"morning Indy" he said ruffing my hair.

"hey! it hard to mange it please don't do that" i cried.

"Stop complaining" he said kissing my forehead yeah my brother loves me. 

As we entered the living room our father sits reading his news paper like every other morning and like any other morning this is what happens.

"Morning dad" me and drew said together.

"Morning Drew" was the replied cant you feel the love in the air........NOT! I just held down my head my hope slipping a way for him love and affection.

Heading for the kitchen drew whispered in my ear "It's OK i'm here for" Drew was my closet friend only friend at that, i love him dearly i would die for him.

"Morning mom" we said taking a slice of slice of bread each.

"Hey kids" she said kissing each of us on checks.after our meal we said our good byes and head out for school. But mom stopped us.

"India i'm bring you to school" she said.

"No need mom Drew will take me besides your late for work...again" i said trying not to roll my eyes.

"I know but......" she started but Drew cut her off.

"It's OK mom i'll take her" he said before pulling me out the door. 

HE had a black sports Audi yeah dad spoils him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us about 5  minutes to get to school. When we got there and parked we claimed out laughing  and then my day had just began.

Morgan Brown the school Queen B.She hates me! i don't know why may its because i smart...nah.....because I'm drew well protected sister....that's out of the question. see i don't know why. she is pretty by far. why hate me  I'm a nerd.

"Morning drew you are totally hot to day like always maybe we should go out sometime and get to know each other personally if you know what i mean" she said winking her eyes then putting her arms around his neck rubbing her breast on his chest. Can i say eww with a capital EWW!

"Morning to you too Morgan and i don't think so" he said pulling her arms from around his neck then turn to close the doors. She started to huff behind. when he turn around back her arms was all over his chest. she is really desperate.

"aww come on i'm popular, your popular we could be like two pea in a pot and maybe more" she said smiling up at him. Thats when i stepped up beside him. he just looked at me and smile then put his hands around me.

"As i was saying Morgan no, come on Indy" he said pushing her form in front us. I could tell she had a shock look on her face because of the sound she made.

Hands on my shoulders Drew pulled me with him laughing ( I so do not know what i do without him). He could hear screaming in furry as she stormed off OK that made us laugh even harder. lets just say we don't care!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan P.O.V

I cant believe that bitch India smalls. I am going to get rid of her once and for all after all i get what i want when i want it and i want Drew Smalls. I don't care if she is his little sister she is in my way and I'm going to clear my way. I don't like her after all that's why I'm walking out of this ally. My plan is set bye bye India Smalls I'm so loving this moment. Oh i forgot to tell you I'm rich i do what i want that's right daddy's little princess. I can do what i want when i want. i could feel the evil smirk on my face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

India P.O.V

"Hey India, want me to drop you at the library?" Drew asked me as i enter in the parking lot drew was with his best friend Andrew he's a total hot-tie i have been crushing on him since i was nine. He had light skin tone dark blond hair that sticks up. plain almost full lips that flashes that smile that send butterflies in my tummy. he only wear fitted jeans and marina with a jacket to today was no different. 

"Hellllo India i asked you something" drew said waving a hand in front of my face pulling me back to reality.

"um....w-walking" i said stuttering. 

"in does?" he said point to my feet. oh yeah these.

"oh yeah some one took my shoes in gym i don't know why but they leave me these heels i don't like heels " i said as i looked  back up only to meet eyes with Andrew.

"Hey India" he said smiling that killer smile. guest what i did. 

"Hi bye" i said then walk away yes walk away i could feel like my face getting hot.

"India you did not Answer me" drew called after me.

"walking I'm OK thanks" i said as i struggled to walk in  the heels. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drew's P.O.V

I had to laugh when India practically ran out of the school parking lot when Andrew said hi to her i know she had a thing for him. we always hang ou in the school parking lot today i don't feel it i feel like something going to go wrong. 

"Lets go Andrew" i said as i hop in my car head for the mall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About half an hour later i turn to Andrew and said " hey going for India you coming?"

"why?" he replied making a funny face.

 "you coming or not?" 

"K I'm coming" he said holding up his hands before getting in the car. India walks slow takes her half an hour to get there now that she is in the heel i give her 45 minuets. yeah she walks slow. 

This uneasy feeling i was getting made me speed to the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan P.O.V

The best moment of my life is going to happen now! The way I'm happy I'm taking my girls out on a shopping spire I'm rich i do as i please! But the only thing that can make me the happiest girl alive is my phone ring and on the other end i hear "its done" ohh i cant wait.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks guys for reading 

vote 

comment 

love you 

oh thats Drew