chapter 2

As the years pass by, she saw different side of Franco even though they are not close friends. During the 6th grade, Franco had changed a lot. He was more responsible and a little bit quiet. No one knows what happened to him during the summer.

“Hey! Franco!”  Anne called. “Who was that?”He asked.

“It’s me glass-girl. From the first grade. ”                 

“Who?  I thought your name was A… A… A… Your name starts with an A right?”

“What!? It’s  impossible that you forgot my name. Your like the bully of our batch during the 1st grade up to the 5th grade. What happened to you?”

“It’s none of your business, Anne. So leave me alone!!!”  he shouted blushing.

That was the weirdest conversation she had. Anne admitted to herself that for those long years, she had a CRUSH to Franco for 8 years since the 2nd grade.

At lunch, she saw Franco at the canteen and he is not eating. She came closer to him, but he noticed her. He smiled but it faded away. He walked down to her and didn’t say anything. 

At last its MARCH!!!! There time to graduate. They’re going to high school for 4 years, go to college, graduate again and have a job.

During graduation practice, Anne and Franco were beside each other.  They’re not talking to each other. At break, Anne was with her friends and Franco was with his friends.

“Franco! Look it’s your girl!!!” teased Keith while pointing at Anne. “What are you talking about Keith?! Stop that, okay. It’s not funny.”

Anne was anxious about what Keith and Franco is talking about.

It was the graduating day! The day that all of them are waiting for. As they received their diplomas, took their awards, the long life as an elementary is already OVER!!! Anne was very happy, but when she noticed Franco he was not happy, and not even smiling. She was sad because he didn’t even talk to her.

Anne had a very fun and memorable summer. But before the summer ends, she printed a picture of Franco from his FB. She put it in her wallet.