SHIP #1: Aphmau x Garroth

Category: Minecraft / MCD / YouTube

Ship name: Garmau

Do I like it: I don't Like it..... I LOVE IT!!!!! ITS ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE SHIPS!!!!

Why I ship it: ITS SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T SHIP IT THEN I HATE YOU?

When I started shipping it: September ish last year.

How I started shipping it: I was watching Skydoesminecraft when I came across Aphmau's channel and I was curious so I started watching her then I started watching Minecraft Diariesseason 1 (MCD). I was watching, I think, episode 47 and I looked in the comments and I saw that people where either saying how cute they are together or typing 'Garmau!! Garmau!!' When I realised what Garmau is, I started picturing it in my mind and Googled it and I just fell in love with the ship. In fact, I actually found WattPad when I was looking for Garmau Fanfictions.

Moments with this ship: Where do I start!! There's so many and an episode where they go on a date. If you want to know them all check out http://aphmau.wikia.com/wiki/Garmau it's pretty cool.

Favourite Fanfiction about it: The 'Promise' series by NinjaUnicorn101 / The Princess and her Knight by SavyResaro / Inturdimentonal by SapphireBrine / Alternate Aphmaus by ShadowedRose107

Amount of Screaming I do when this ship happens: Enough to explode a Cruse Ship with 1,000,000,000 people on it. :-3

I hope you enjoyed my first ship, if you want a one-shot then tell me and I'll see you next time.