ONE-SHOT #2: Cece X Tom

Me - As Paris
GamerCece1290 - As Cece
TomboyGaming360 - As 360 & Tom

Cece, here's MY revenge.

Cece POV:

I walked to Paris' cave house. I really needed her advice, how am I supposed to do this? I approached the entrance to the cave and rung the door bell that was on the wall. "Come in!!" A muffled voice echoes.

I walked in and looked at my surroundings. It had changed quite a bit since I last visited a month ago. The walls now had a crimson wall paper covering the jagged rocks, there was a pink flowery carpet and the room had been furnished with dark oak chairs, draws and tables. Paris walked out from a different part of the cave but she was no longer a dragon. Instead she was a normal human, except she still had dragon wings and a tail. "Hey Cece, Long time no see!!" She said.

"Hey, when did you turn into... A human." I asked stunned.

"Oh just last week." She replied as she came further into the room "Cookie!?" She offered holding out a silver plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

I tried to say no but my hands took over my mouth. With no thought, I grabbed a cookie and took a huge bite. They're were so good!!! I took another and then I took another and another. I stopped for a second to see if Paris was ok with it, because normally she'd scold at me, but she just had a huge smile of amusement on her face. "Have all the cookies!!" She laughed as she sat down. "You don't visit me often!! What's wrong?"

"I need your advice." I said sitting down beside her.

"Yes?"

"Girls are allowed to ask out boys, right." I blurted out.

"Am I hearing this right? 'Are girls allowed to ask out guys'!! Of course we can!! This is the 21st century for gods sake!!" She frowned.

"Even if its their related to your best friend?" I added.

"Ok what's going on." She asked sitting up. "Are you planning on asking out Tom?"

"No!! Yes!! Maybe I don't know!!" I sighed, "I need your advice."

"MY advice!! Cece I don't know the boy!!" I tried to interrupt but she just continued "And he's your best friends BROTHER!!! So here's my advice, Ask 360!!"

She made me release, that my long trip through the Forrest had been time-waisting. I could of, would of, should of asked 360 for help. Errr!! Damn me!!! "You're right sorry." I apologised as I got up to leave, but before I left something came to mind. (This is for the LOLs) "Soooo, how's things with Endie?" (I do this to myself, don't I?)

She just looked at me with a face that had 'i hate you right now, Cece' written all over it. I took that as my cue to leave before she got really mad. As I left I heard an echo "I'll get my revenge VERY soon, Just you wait!!" Great!

Le time skip.

I finally arrived at 360's house after literally hours of walking. I knocked on the door and, to my surprise, Tom answered it. I don't know how but I found myself getting lost in his deep blue eyes... Until his kind voice brought me back into reality. "Are you ok? You kinda... Spaced out." He asked.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm......... IFineImJustVeryTiredThatsAll ha ha Wow I'm sweating....." I said really fast without thinking. Oh gosh, why did I say that.

"O..k." He replied, oh god. "If you're here for 360, she's in the front room." He said inviting me in.