Chapter: Five

Axel's Mom (Annalise Hunters) at the Top.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My jaw dropped as I walked into the room. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room with green and black covers. The walls were a light green and there was a flat screen TV on top of the dresser across from his bed. This room was huge!

"Come on, I want to show you something." Axel insisted. He placed a hand on the small of my back and guided me to two large doors which were positioned on the opposite side of the hall from his room.

"Wait here." He ordered, and then disappeared into the two doors. It was only a few minutes later when he returned, closing the doors softly.

"All right, I have to put a blind fold over your eyes, okay?" I nodded my head, and then a strip of fabric was placed on my face, blocking my vision of anything.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Axel asked.

"Um, three?" I guessed. Axel chucked and then I felt him grab my hand once more I tensed up but relaxed when I felt the familiar sparks. I could hear the doors opening then closing again. The blindfold was then removed from my eyes and i blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the brightness of the room before gasping. A garden! He had a garden in his house! It was so beautiful and full of life. My annoyance with him just went out the window.

I could stay here forever!

I looked up at Axel for permission to explore and he let my hand go and gave me a little push. That was all I needed. I ran over to a patch of flowers and bent over so I could smell them. They were so fresh and bright. I went along the edge of the garden, lightly dragging my hand over the leaves from the plants as I walked by them, laughing. I felt... happy. All of a sudden a colourful flying thing flew past my face.

"Y-you have butterflies!?" I exclaimed. Axel laughed and nodded. I walked slowly over to the vibrant creature and held my finger out. The butterfly examined my finger before cautiously crawling onto in. I held in a scream as I turned to face Axel. He noticed my excitement and walked towards me holding his hands under my finger and taking the butterfly from me, holding it up to my face.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He murmured.

"Yea." I breathed, still mesmerized by the insect. Axel put it back on a leaf and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Come on, its time for bed, love." He whispered in my ear. I yawned just as he said that. I guess I was tired. Bringing us out of the garden, he locked the door and took us back to his room. He went into his closet and brought out some sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt.

"I hope these are okay. I know they're big but its the smallest size I have. The bathroom is just through that door." He handed them to me and pointed to a large door in the corner of his room.

"Th-thank you." I said as I took the clothes and walked into the bathroom. It was really big as well. Was everything in this house plus sized? I quickly stripped and changed clothes, walking out of the bathroom to find a shirtless Axel.

Oh. My. Gosh. Brain overload! To much skin! Cant. Take. It. Shutting down. The 6 pack. And the triceps. And the biceps. To much! Deleting sanity and intelligence. Goodbye cruel world!

"-ke? Hey Luke you there?" Fingers snapped in front of my face and a shook my head, forgetting where I was momentarily.

"Huh? What? Yea." I said quickly. Axel was in front of me, giving me a funny look.

"You all right? You zoned out for a bit there." He stated.

"Y-yea I'm fine. Just tired is all."

"Well why didn't you say something? Lets go to bed!" He said, leading me to the giant bed. He pushed the covers back and then literally hopped into bed. I just stared after him.

"Aren't you coming?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and hesitantly climbed onto the bed, sitting on the edge. Axel sighed and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him. I placed my hands on his chest so my head wouldn't smash into it.

"You don't have to be afraid any more. Nothing will happen to you as long as you have me, and that will be a while. I will protect you little one. Forever and always" He murmured into my hair before pressing his lips into it. I relaxed into his embrace and snuggled closer towards him. His arms tightened around me.

"S-stop sniffing me, Axel. I know w-what your doing." I laughed, my voice slightly muffled. He sighed and pulled away from me.

"How did you know?" He questioned.

I giggled and pressed my face farther into his chest. "Its so o-obvious, you creep." He raised his eyebrows at me and gave me a funny look.

"Oh a creep? Really?" I nodded my head.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Ye-yes." I whispered. He gave me a devilish smile then dug his hands into my side.

"Ah! Axel s-stop!" I squealed. He just laughed at me and continued to tickle me.

"A-Axel! Stop i'm gonna pee!" I yelled. He immediately stopped and pushed me away.

"Don't pee on me! Go to the bathroom!" I laughed and walked over to the bathroom and did my business. When I came out, Axel had sprawled across the bed in a starfish form. I got onto the bed slowly, not knowing if he was awake or not, and curled up into a ball on the edge of the bed. I heard Axel sigh and then felt him wrap an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Still don't trust me?" He asked. I hesitated before shaking my head.

"That's alright.I wont hurt you." He pressed his lips to the base of my neck before resting is head back on the pillow. I snuggled closer to him for warmth and let my head rest on the soft pillow. I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep thinking of one thing: Axel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Interesting chapter. Idk i had a bit of writers block during this because i couldn't figure out how to write it but it turned out alright so tell me what you think.