3

×Dan POV×
On the way home after leaving Chris' house last night, Anna was telling me how she felt confused because of what she did and then what Pj did after. I told her not to worry about it because he did the same thing with Phil and I a couple years ago.
After I finish straightening my hair my phone vibrates letting me know I have a message. It's a group text from Anna.
A: hey guys! Its skip day!! Meet at my house.
D: oh i forgot that was today. Yeah, be there soon.
P: Already on my way Anna.
Pj: Trying to sleep guys!
A: don't worry he'll be awake when you get here.
Pj: no. I wont.
D: Is Chris coming?
A: Oh! I need to invite him!
(Chris has been added to group)
C: Oh hello
A: come to my house. It's skip day for us!
C: Um.. Okay.

I hope there's not going to be any weird tension between anyone. I doubt there will be any though, she wouldn't have invited him if there was.
I put on my favorite jumper and waited for Phil to come pick me up.
P: sorry love, I'm already at Peejs. Want me to come get you?
D: No.

Even though it happened years ago, I still get uncomfortable. I decide to just walk so I can clear my mind.

----
×Chris POV×
I know I shouldn't skip since it's my second day but they are the only people I know and don't want to be alone.
Anna said she would meet me at the park near my house since I don't know where her house is or know the town well yet.

Walking up too the park I can see her already. It's kinda foggy but she's not hard to miss. She's wearing an oversized black jumper with some black leggings and flats. Her hair is down but she straightened it.
I can't decide if I like it straight or curly honestly.

"Hey Chris!" she jumped up and hugged me.
"Hey Anna." I hugged her and heard her giggle.
"Look, I want to apologize for yesterday. I'm sorry. It was wrong of me."
"It's okay, really. It's no problem." she tugs at the bottom of her sleeve and smiles a little.
"Talk to my brother though!" she winks at me and we began walking to her house.

----
"Hey cutie!" Pj whispers into my ear as he hugs me.
"Hi."
"Come with me upstairs."

Before I have a chance to even answer he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to what I'm guessing is his room.
"How come we're up here instead of playing with them downstairs?"
"I want to ask you something without my sister and the guys listening."
"Oh okay."
"I want to ask you on a date."
"Okay, was that your way of asking me?"
"No. What's your last name?"
"Kendall."
"Chris Kendall, will you go on a date with me?"
"Yes! Um... I mean yes."

I can feel my face get warm and he laughs then kisses my cheek.

(A/N sorry this is so short, it's kind of a filler. And I haven't been in much of a writing mood.

But! There will be more updates for both stories this weekend.

Stay lovely!)