6

xChris POVx

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.
"Hello? I'm sorry, mom. No. Yes, I'm fine. No, I ended up staying at a friends house. Yes. Okay. Bye."
I sigh as I put my phone on his Pjs desk that's at the end of his bed.

"Is someone in trouble?" Pj whispers as he's half asleep.
"Not really. Should be fine by morning. She just panicked since we don't know the city that well."
"Oh okay. Come back here, cutie." He pulls me closer to him and kisses my nose. "Much better." Pj closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. I join him shortly after.

-----
xPhil POVx
"NO PHIL! IT'S NOT OKAY! YOU ARE GETTING TO CLOSE TO HIM AGAIN DAMN IT!"
"Dan.. Please calm down. You know what happened last time.."
"What?! When I left here and got shit faced at the pub because you moaned HIS name while kissing me?!"
"Dan.. I.. Yes.."
"Phil.. I can't fight for you again. If you want him then.."
"Then what?"
"Then leave."
"Dan!"
"I can't keep holding this back anymore Phil. When he's around you're a complete different person and act like we are not together and I can't do it anymore. I love you but if you don't love me anymore and want him. Then who am I to stop you." Dan turns and wipes his cheek with his jumpers sleeve. He never cries unless he's serious about something. And I caused this.

I stand speechless as I watch Dan stand there crying, knowing what my next move is.

-----
xAnna POVx
*12 am*
My phone starts ringing, I remember I forgot to put it on silent and regret it.
"Dan? What's wrong? What? Oh ky god.. No, I'm coming. Bye"

I decide not to tell Pj I was leaving since I can hear both his and Chris' snores. They must be having sweet dreams.

I grab the car keys and head out the door and to Dans place.
As I pull up to his driveway I see him sitting on the porch step crying into his hands. I run to him.

"Dan. Sweetie what's wrong?" I hug him and he lays his head onto my shoulder.
"He.. He left." He has a hard time fighting his tears as he tries to talk.
"What do you mean? What happened?"
"We got into a fight.. A really bad one and it's all my fault. I'm such a jealous prick that it ruined everything."
"Tell me.."
"I have been noticing how he and Pj have been towards each other lately, even before Chris came here, and noticed they have been acting like they did before Phil 'chose' me."
"Dan, I don't-"
"I told him if he really wants Pj instead of me, then to leave. And he grabbed his keys, and he left." He stands up and turns to look at me.
"HE JUST FUCKING LEFT ME ANNA. FOR HIM!"

------
xPj POVx
*6 am*
"Wake up sleepy head." I kiss Chris on his forehead and see he smiles.
"Morning." He looks at me and gives me a kiss.
"I think I'm going to steal you. I like waking up to you." I say as I move a strand of hair from his face.
"I think I would allow that." We both laugh until he yawns. "Do we have to get up?"
"Yeah. We have school." I smile at him and sit up.

----
I made us pancakes and notice Anna is still not downstairs.

"Anna!!" I call up to her. No answer.
"Is she usually awake before you?"
"Yeah. All the time." I look out the window and see the car is gone. Dad never takes our car so this has to be her.
I grab my phone and see 12 missed calls, 4 voice messages, and 8 texts. I start to panic until I see who they're from.
"Dan? Phil?"
"You okay?" Chris asks as he finishes another piece of pancake.
"Yeah. Just trying to find out where Anna is." I smile to him and look at my texts.

Dan: Please answer your phone.
Phil: I need to talk to you. Please answer.
Dan: I hope you're happy Pj. Because I want to kick your ass.
Phil: Pj? Please.
Anna: I am with Dan. I'm gonna kill you.
Dan: To busy with him to answer me? Or Anna?
Dan: I hate you Pj. I hope Chris knows your plan. Maybe I should tell him.
Phil: Please call me.

I don't bother listening to my voice messages as the texts were detailed enough. I have no clue what happened and why both Anna and Dan hate me so much right now but I'm sure I'll be finding out soon enough.

----
xDan POVx
I stayed up all night crying to Anna who stayed the night with me as she was worried I would do something stupid.
I woke up to her cuddling me in my bed. I don't even remember her being i my bed, but oddly I don't feel like she should move. I feel comfortable. Safe.

I stroke her cheek softly as I watch her sleep. Her eyes not puffy from crying like mine are, her lips not super red from crying like mine. No, her eyes are soft and calm. Her lips are a soft pink, like a flower. I softly run my thumb across them before leaning to kiss them and it feels right as she kisses back.

------
xChris POVx
I notice Pj has been acting weird since breakfast but when I ask him if he's okay he just kisses me and tells me he is. I think he's lying.
As we arrive at school I notice Anna is not waiting at her locker like she said she would the day before. Maybe she is in the bathroom or busy with friends.

I grab my books and head to class as the bell is about to ring.
I get to class and notice she's not here either.

Me: Anna, where are you?
A: Busy. Will talk to you later.
Me: okay.

Something odd is happening and I can't figure it out.

(A/N: Hey everyone! I finally updated!! Yes there will be more updates soon I promise! Tell me what you think of this chapter and leave a vote. I appreciate everyone who has stayed around to read this fic.

Stay lovely!)