impressions

"shaawn" you whined and put dropped you chin into the palms of your hands

"y/n, hun they are going to love you! there is nothing to worry yourself over" calum said walking over standing up behind you as you sat in the chair.

he placed his hands on your shoulder and slowly massaged the area with his thumbs.

"hopefully" you mumbled under your breath picking up the already opened mascara bottle and applying it to your lashes.

"alright babe we gotta go now. don't wanna be late for the lunch" calum winked at you and walked out of the bedroom door, heading down to the car

you swiftly put on one more swipe of mascara, closed the bottle back up and put into your purse before running out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

when you got to the front door you saw cal already singing along to Nirvana. you giggled and rolled your eyes before shutting the door and running to the car.

-

"do I look okay cal?" you ask calum who's looking in the mirror at the restaurant.

"yes baby" he says and turns toward you, cupping your face in his hands "you always look beautiful"

"thank you" you say and blush, pulling your face away from his hands as you see his parents walking into the doors

you don't know why you are so nervous about meeting his parents. you never are nervous when it comes to this kind of stuff. maybe it's because you love him so much.

"hey mum, hey dad" calum says pulling his mom in for a hug and after that, shakes his dad's hand.

"oh you must be the girl, y/n. calum always talks about you when he's home!" his mom says turning to me, smiling.

"mom!" calum says blushing

"that's me." you say, laughing a little

after you all get introduced the waiter comes and seats you at your table and then you guys just eat and talk the rest of lunch.

his parents are wonderful and you realize you had nothing to fear.

+

a/n

hey guys! sooo I'm back with book two 😮 I'm also back from a very long hiatus. ♡♡

im sorry if this isn't great but I don't want y'all leaving negative comments.. I don't need that shit. Keep it to yourself! Anyways.. I hope it's good and if you like it don't forget to vote and comment 😊