8

Chapter 8: for keeps

3:45am

Cynthia🙄:  

Cynthia🙄: morning beautiful, did you sleep well?

Cynthia🙄: Baby are you there?

Cynthia🙄: Nicccc, wake up so you can pay attention to meee :(

Cynthia🙄: Baby

Cynthia🙄: Bae

Cynthia🙄: Nic

Cynthia🙄: Nicki

Opening one eye, Nicki scowled at the sound of her phone buzzing  this early, whoever it was bothering her at this time was about to unleash a world of anger because she was fuming. 

Spamming her phone with texts?

annoying.

Disrupting her alone time? 

she'd be less angry if you set her favourite pair of louboutins on fire.

Muttering curse words to herself  Onika turned over  before snatching her  phone off her nightstand. Rolling her eyes she began quickly scrolling through the texts the woman had sent her.

As she read through them she couldn't help but feel her cheeks heat up. Who did she think she was talking to her like that? Baby? Reading the texts made Nicki feel weird inside...and she hated it.

Looking at her phone again Onika checked the time once again; figuring she spent so long rereading Cyn's stupid texts:

4:00am

She had to be at Cyn's by 5am.

Nickis right eye twitches slightly,
"just wait until I see her..." The trinidadian angrily mumbled under her breath as she forced herself out of bed.

4:50am

Cynthia

My phone buzzed repeatedly with calls from Nicki  as I sprayed my face with setting spray and quickly grabbed my phone off the counter. I woke up in a good ass mood today and no one can change that- not Nina's moody ass, Not Nicki's little bitch meek and definitely not Nicki herself . I was fully rested, woke up early and even did Nicki a little favour and gave her some good publicity.

I peer out my window and see a black Range parked outside so I take it as a sign that Nicki has just got here before jogging down the stairs.

Besides i feel like I'm the shit today and i know my face is beat for the gods so what could  possibly go wrong?