Chapter 18

Monica's POV

Jack kissed my neck again causing me to smile. I turned to face him and he was looking down at me with tired eyes.

"Go get some sleep, Jack." I whispered.

"I don't want ta leave ya alone." He said putting his forehead against mine.

"You know Mark wouldn't like that." I said.

"Why do ya worry so much about Mark and how he would react with me and ya?" He asked.

"I dunno." I answered.

"Whether he likes it or not I love ya and there is nothing he can do about it." Jack said and before I could say anything he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

When Jack pulled away, he quickly went out of the room and within seconds he was back in my room with his bags. I went to my bathroom and started to get changed. I took out my contacts and put my glasses on.

"You look adorable with glasses." Jack said leaning against the wall of the door.

He was already dressed in sweatpants and a tshirt. I had a pair of shorts on and a tshirt on and I put my hair in a messy bun. I walked over to the door and Jack was still standing there. He kissed my head and moved out of my way so I could get out of the bathroom. I sat on my bed and looked around the room. It was nice being home, but I wish it was during a better time then it is now. I wasn't tired, I didn't want to sleep. Jack laid on my bed and I looked at him. I laid down in front of him and he started playing with my hair.

"I'll stay with ya till ya fall asleep because I promised Mark I would sleep on the couch." Jack said.

I started to close my eyes but I was fighting the tired feeling because I didn't want Jack to go.

"Monica, go to sleep." Jack whispered and kissed my nose.

*timeskip (to PAX)*

"Who's ready for PAX!?" Mark asked excitedly as he burst through my door.

We were already at our hotel and it was the first day of PAX. I looked at Mark with an annoyed look.

"I know... I'm sorry. I know you're not." Mark said.

I got out of bed and started to get ready. I was wearing a grey and maroon baseball shirt, light blue jeans, with some boots, and a maroon beanie. I grabbed my purse and started putting my money in it and my phone. I grabbed my camera and put it in my purse, and yes it's small enough to fit in my purse. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup quickly and went down to get breakfast while I waited for the guys. I got myself a small stack of pancakes and went to go sit down. Before I started eating, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you Monica from Monicraft?" The little girl asked. She looked to be maybe ten.

"Yes I am." I said with a smile which made her smile.

"I love your videos and I watch Mark's and Jack's videos as well. Are you here for PAX?" She asked.

"Why yes I am. Mark and Jack are here as well. I didn't feel like waiting for them, so I came down here to eat before we would go." I explained. She looked so happy.

"Are you joining them for the panel?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not sure." I said. She made a sad face for a few seconds and then smiled.

"I'm Delani, by the way." She said, remembering she never introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, Delani." I said.